• still have feelings.

»»°•Zonnique•°««

"Why aren't you working today?" He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me as we walked along the beach. I asked him if he could meet me here. Surprised he actually came, it's 6 in the morning. By this time, I would be getting ready for work.

I look down at my nails. "That's what I wanted to talk to about."

Not telling him that Kevin kissed me yesterday was killing me. I don't wanna keep anything from him. Absolutely nothing. I want a honest and truthful relationship.

"Talk to me." He whispered in my ear, as we continued to walk. He kept sucking below my ear, so I couldn't keep a serious face.

"Don't give me a hickey, August." I bit my bottom lip.

"What if I want to, Pullins?" He whispered in my ear again. "I mean, I gotta mark what's mine, right?"

I blushed and giggled. "Baby, I want to be serious right now though. You can mark what's yours later."

He chuckled and turned me around. "Alright, what is it that bothered you so much that it made you wake me up so early in the damn morning to talk about it at the beach?"

I rolled my eyes playfully. "But, promise me you won't be mad or do anything crazy." Chresanto is the type to go to my job and beat Kevin's ass.

"I'm not making any promises." He crossed his muscly arms. He looked at me with a serious face.

"Chresanto." I scolded.

"Okay, I promise." He sighed. "Now, what is it?"

"So, yesterday, after you left..." I started slowly. "Kevin got jealous because he caught us making out, and then, he asked how come I never kiss him like that, and then, he kissed me." I looked at his face. He exhaled sharply and I quickly continued, "But then, I slapped him and yelled at him."

He clenched his jaws, making his strong ass jaw lines visible. "And you expect me not to be mad about this?"

"I just wanted to be honest with you," I touch his arm, seeing how tensed he was. "I didn't wanna hide it from you. I don't wanna hide anything from you."

"And you expect me not to be mad about this?" He repeated.

"Well, honestly, I expect you not to beat his ass when you see him." I said, then smirked. "But you can be mad everyday, makes you even more sexier than you already are."

He laughed and shook his head. He pulled me closer to him. "I don't want him touching what's mine."

"I know," I chuckled. "But, he just won't leave me alone, no matter how much I stay away from him."

"Does he not know who your boyfriend is?" He joked, bitting my ear lobe.

I giggled. "He obviously don't."

"Anything else you wanna tell me?" We started walking again.

"Well, I talked to your sister." I shrugged.

He chuckled. "How'd that go?"

"It started off bad, then she told me how she really felt."

He stopped walking again. "What'd she say?"

"...It's like I'm in a dark room screaming for help, yet no one heard me. I feel like if I run away, no one will ever noticed."

"Whose fault you think it is?" I questioned.