• it was all a prank.

»»°•Zonnique•°««

    "I wanna make somethings clear." I leaned forward. Kevin chuckled. He wasn't even taking me seriously right now. It's too early for this. "Kevin, I'm serious."

"I'm listening." He chuckled. "Go ahead, Pullins."

   "I have a boyfriend; been together for 2 and a half months," I spoke and he nodded. "So, I need you to stop touching me. The fact that we almost kissed last Friday was not okay. Plus, you have a wife."

He laughed. "Is that all?"

"Kevin, I feel like you're not taking me-"

  "Babe, we have a customer here that wants to talk to you," Elli walked in the room. She looked at me, then at Kevin. "Is there something wrong?"

I stood up. "No, everything's fine."

   She smiled and nodded. "I want us to go out for lunch. I already talked to Kevin about it since we don't do lunch breaks," She chuckled. "This is store. But, I see us being great friends."

I smiled. "Looking forward to that, thank you."

   I walked out and assisted some of the customers that needed help with anything. Bahja told me she was coming; haven't seen any signs of her yet. I saw Kevin walked out of his office and went to the customer.

"Is there anything I could help you with, ma'am?" I asked this lady that looked like she needed assistant.

"Yeah, I'm here to return these and get a smaller size." She showed me a ripped denim jeans. They were so cute.

"Yeah, just follow me."

-

  We walked inside McDonalds and went to order our food. After we were done with that, we took a sit at a table and waited for our food.

"Are you with anybody?" Elli started. "Boyfriend? Anything?"

"Yeah, I have a boyfriend." I nodded. "His name is Chresanto."

"You have a picture of him?"

   I nodded and took out my phone out of my pocket. I showed her a picture Chresanto took of him, laying down and I was sleeping on his chest. Then, I showed her another one Bahja took of us and I was on his back.

Elli smiled. "Y'all are cute. How long you guys been together? 2 years?"

I chuckled. "No, 2 months and a half."

"Seriously?" She giggled. "Y'all look like y'all been together for years!" She exclaimed.

I smiled. "Hopefully, we last years."

She nodded. "Yeah, and y'all can get married."

"Talking about marriage," I chuckled. "How long you and Kevin been married?"

"Well, Kevin and I been together for 5 years, but we got married last year." She smiled.

I nodded. "How'd y'all got together anyway?"

  "Well," She laughed. "The year we got together was the year he broke up with his ex. They were together and she had a child, he told me he wanted to us to be together so he did a prank and made it look like some guy texted her so he can act like he was mad and he kicked her out. After that, we started dating." She chuckled. "We met at a restaurant, I was a waiter."

Am I the ex she's talking about?

   So, it was all a prank? He made it look like somebody texted me so he can break up with me? He called me a liar and a hoe when I didn't even do nothing. It was planned. So, he can get with her.