|| Prologue ||

AN // You are heavily advice to read Recess Loving and Kiss Me Slow, Two books that have important scenes before this book. If you don't read the two books, you will most likely be lost.

Mr. Baldi stood shakily with his ruler clenched in one hand, his pupils small and staring at the Principal.

Saliva trickled down the Principal's jaw, Sweep stepping back with terror. The Principal reached out, as if to touch the teacher's arm. "Baldimore..."

Mr. Baldi yanked himself back, almost tripping on Player's limp, dead body. "Stay away from me." Mr. Baldi whispered darkly, his voice leaked from emotions of regret and anger. He didn't regret what he did, he only regretted having the Principal see such an event happen.

The Principal stepped closer, however Sweep touched his shoulder gently with his handle. "H-How... how could you do such a thing?" The Principal asked softly, allowing his hand to hall to his side.

Mr. Baldi didn't reply, he just stared at his lover. The Principal looked extremely beautiful like this, staring with fear and sadness in his usually emotionless eyes. The Principal had a bit of blood on his suit, Black tears filling his eyes. Sweep looked a bit ruffled that they caught Mr. Baldi doing such an act.

He stepped back, before turning and leaving the Principal and Sweep. "Baldimore!" The Principal Called, trying to go after Mr. Baldi. Mr. Baldi didn't listen, nor did he want to. He just continues to run.

Leaving the school, it didn't seem right to have the weather this nice. A beautiful cast of golden sunlight with clear blue skies with a pinch of cloud here and there. It was almost as if this happy weather made up for the murder. The teacher leaves the school, running out of the proximity, then out of sight from school grounds.

Mr. Baldi didn't stop until he reached his small home. He stood in front of it, wheezing slightly from exhaustion of running. Why didn't he take his car? Out of panic. Mr. Baldi shakily took his keys and jiggled them through the lock, opening the door. Inside was average, with a small mess here and there. Mr. Baldi dug through his closet, taking out a small suitcase.

Then, he began to throw his green sweaters onto the bed, a picture of him, The Principal, and Sweep in collage, a few pairs of underwear and jeans, and socks. He closed the suit case after preparing it with difficulty, then grabbed a small amount of food before leaving the house. Mr. Baldi was not the type of person who would give up like that. However, he didn't seem to want to anyways. Mr. Baldi leaves his house, wishing he took his car now.

Mr. Baldi Called an Uber, glancing back. The house seemed peaceful, under the shade of trees with a small garden nearby. His neighborhood seemed at peace, silent and soft with happiness. Mr. Baldi slipped into the Uber. Then, he paused. The Principal would obviously look for him. He needed another idea, something that would prevent search parties.

Something that would change everyone's lives, forever.