|| Chapter 15 ||

Mr. Baldi entered the school.

His pace was fast as he hurried down to the cafeteria. He listened to the music that steadily grew louder each step he took. Mr. Baldi threw open the doors, looking around.

Students were laughing and eating on the sidelines, some dancing. The Principal was no where to be seen. The Math Teacher looked around, before edging into the dancing crowd. He was shoved a few times, causing him to stumble. Fuck, I can't find Sweepell or Prince like this.

His breath hitched when he saw the Principal. He was standing besides a few teachers, talking to them. The Math Teacher pushes through, however Arts and Crafters approaches him. "Mr. Baldi!" He squeaked. "Prince told us you weren't coming!"

"Schedule changes." Mr. Baldi replied quickly. "Crafters, where's Sweepell?"

"The broom? Oh, he's off cleaning somewhere. The Bully followed him, though, saying that he needed to collect some notebooks?" Arts and Crafters would have shrugged if he wasn't a sock. "I don't know what those two are doing."

Mr. Baldi's breath hitched, and he pushed past Arts and Crafters to make it to the door. Damnit, What is that broom doing? Then, someone grabbed him.

Mr. Baldi yelped and turned sharply. "Calm down, Mr. Baldi!" The Principal yanked his hand back. "I'm just asking if you needed something? You said you weren't going to come to the pep rally."

"I-I had a change in mind. Can you-"

"That's great! Let's go dance!" The Principal dragged Mr. Baldi away to the center of the cafeteria. Mr. Baldi groaned inwardly, following. He placed a hand on The Principal's waist, deciding to give him a quick dance.

The Principal placed a hand on Mr. Baldi's shoulder, glancing at him. "Baldimore, I... wanted to apologize." He murmurs.

"Apologize?" This caught the Math Teacher Off Guard. "What do you mean?"

"For my... behavior. Recently, at least." The Principal Mumbled. "I shouldn't have given you that choice, let alone allow Filename2 to beat Sweepell and force an action on him. Filename2 told me what happened and acknowledged what he did wasn't right." The Principal Added. "We both deserve to apologize."

Mr. Baldi sighed softly. "Thank you, but you do owe Sweepell an apology."

"Correct, though Filename2 told me to wait. He left the building and told me that we both would apologize when he gets back. I don't know where he went or what he's playing at." The Principal Allowed Mr. Baldi to twirl him, pressing his back against the Math Teacher's chest. "Where is Sweepell?"

"The sock puppet told me he left the cafeteria. Speaking of that-"

A young student ran up to them, crying. This was Player's best friend, Friend. No one knows this kid's name. He goes to eating practice so many times, I'm surprised he's not as fat as the Bully. The bald male thought. "What's wrong?" The Principal kneeled to get to Friend's level, who sniffles and rubbed his eyes.

"P-Playtime's gone! I don't know where she I-is!" He whimpered.

Mr. Baldi's stomach sank. "We'll find her, no worries." The Principal responds cheerfully. "Go get yourself a cookie from the snack bar." After Friend left, the Principal straightened and glanced at Mr. Baldi.

"I... have a sick feeling of where she may be." Mr. Baldi stammered, before grabbing The Principal's wrist and dragging him to the cafeteria's doors. "You stay here and keep the pep rally up." Mr. Baldi ordered. "I'll find Playtime."

The Principal looked a bit upset. "Why do you want to go alone? Shouldn't I help?"

"It's better if you stay here!" Mr. Baldi shoves the Principal gently into the cafeteria further, closing the doors. He rushed down the halls, looking around. Damnit, damnit, damnit....