|| Chapter 4 ||

"Okay, Baldi May be at his house. Do you want to search there?"
The Principal asked Filename2, stepping into his car after inspecting Baldi's.

Sweep slipped in the back, wincing slightly. He hates Filename2. Damn that glitch. Sweep listened quietly as the two discussed the plans, wanting to drift off to sleep. So, Filename2 had wanted to have sex with me as 'payment'. Sweep groaned and tried to fall asleep. Whatever, I'm too tired to complain. I wish he used a condom.
Though Sweep couldn't complain too much. He did enjoy it at the end, though he couldn't help himself.

It felt... nice. The broom felt a light blush dust across his handle. I would be human more often, but the Principal would know it was me who kissed him. Sweep sighed softly. I just wish the Principal and I would be... together. But yet, that hesitated. Filename2 almost replaced the Principal. Is this getting over with something? Is Sweep finally getting over The Principal? If so... that... actually may be good. Filename2 shows a lot of interest in him.

Though Sweep doesn't have feelings towards Filename2, he did start to consider feeling something. Something small. He wants to get to know Filename2. For some reason, at least. He groaned. Damn him for making my feelings complicated.

"We're here." The Principal announced.

"That's good. I was starting to get bored." Filename2 winked at Sweep, Who stammers. "Now, This is Baldi's House?"

The Principal nodded. "I believe so. He has told me he lived around here."

Sweep hesitated. "It seems familiar." He huffed. "I went to his house a while ago. To help him clean it out."

"That's good that you know his house." The Principal huffed.

"Prince, go to the shed. Maybe he decided to hide there." Filename2 commanded. The Principal sighed and turned, retreating from the two. Sweep glared at Filename2, who turned to smirk at Sweep. "What? I didn't want to risk him taking what's mine."

"I'm yours in your dreams, hun." Sweep Spat. "But not in reality."

Filename2's glitched eye gleamed. "You'll accept it one day."

Sweep turned and marched into the house, ignoring Filename2. He found it shocking that the door was unlocked , swinging it open easily and allowing it to crack against the wall. Sweep looked around the house.

It was pretty empty, except for the simple cushioned chair and Television. A desk was pushed into the corner, where math papers were scattered across it. Sweep hesitated before slipping over to it. Why is his Math Book for college still here..? Sweep thought, peering at it. Sweep was tempted to turn into a human and snoop through it, however he knew Baldi would kill him, and the Principal would recognize him.

Sweep moved away from the desk and looked around.
"You."

Sweep was suddenly knocked into, a yelp escaping his mouth. He glanced at Baldi, growling. "Baldi! Everyone's looking for -"

"You destroyed everything." Baldi snarled. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't break you."

Sweep shudders slightly. "I'm sorry!" He Snapped. "Look, I didn't want to do it but The Bully -"

Baldi growled lowly. "What about the Bully?"

"The Bully... he wanted to expose you... he.. he really hates you, I don't hate you! I-"

"Is that a hickey?" Baldi interrupted him. "How did you even get one?"

Sweep winced. Seriously? Hickeys show if I get them? Damnit! "That's Not important." Sweep Mumbled weakly.

"Are you and Prince hitting it off?" Snarled Baldi. "I knew he would leave me, but with you?"

"N-No! That wasn't his!" Sweep stammered. Baldi stares at Sweep, arching a brow. "L-Look, it's complicated. But what are you doing hiding from Prince?"

"He's here?" Baldi stiffened.

"Yes... now-"

"Sweep, I need you to promise me something." Baldi presses Sweep harder into the ground. "I... I want you to tell Prince that I'm dead."

Dead? "What- you're joking!" Sweep squeaked. "I-I'm not telling him that!"

"You are, and you will." Baldi growled. "I need time to think. I don't want to risk hurting him..." He hesitated. "... or anyone In the school."

Sweep stared at him. "I-I..."

Baldi's eyes gleamed. "I trust that you will let him down kindly. I'll leave a suicide note, and you will find it. Understood?"

Sweep swallowed. "Yes."

"Good. I'll return, just... don't do anything stupid."

"I kinda already did-"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"...."

"...."

"I got laid before you-"

"How-?"

Sweep snickered. "Because I'm better."

Baldi huffed and released Sweep. "I wish we could still hang out, Sweepell." Baldi muttered. "I wish you could stop being such a pain in the ass as well."

"And I wish the same to you, Baldimore." Sweep murmurs. "I'm... sorry this happened."

"It was going to be Released anyways. But... we're still friends." Baldi took a deep breath. "Just don't get under my nerves."

"I'll try not to..." Sweep coughed slightly. "The note?"

"I have it already... Just... Let Prince know lightly." Baldi pushed a crumbled piece of paper towards the Broom. Sweep took it slightly, and the amulet fell.

"What's that?" Baldi looked curious, but Sweep squeaked and snatched it. "Nothing!" He barked, before hurrying out to search for The Principal and Filename2.

Filename2... Why are you making my life so much harder, yet helping it get back together?