|| Epilog PART 2 ||

Go read Honey Lavender it's a short but long book and it's a Baldi x Principal book. It's a very serious book, much better than this one I swear-

Baldi lit a few candles in the dark, setting them on the small table beside the bed.

"Come out, Prince~" He Breathed, sitting on the bed and placing his hands on his lap.

"I don't want to, it's embarrassing." The Principal whined from inside the closet.

"It's like stepping out of the closet, but you already did that so come on out."

"Fuck off."

"Come onnnnn. Sweep pulled it off, why can't you?"

"Wait, what-"

"Nothing. Just get out here already!"

The Principal opens the closet, wearing a French maid dress that was a bit too small. His blush deepened and he looked away. "F-fuck you, this is the only time I'm going to wear this."

"Ohohoh... So worth it." Baldi purred, taking a picture.

"What the Hell!"

"Scrap book!"

"You're Not putting that in the scrap book!"

"Yes I am."

"Fuck. Off."

"Come on, lay in bed with me! I want to see you!"

The Principal groaned and slipped into the bed, putting his hands on Baldi's shoulders. "How does it look? I think you got the wrong size..."

"No, no. I got this one on purpose~" Baldi lifted the skirt part. "So I can get easier access...~"

"C-come on! Baldi! No being Naughty in bed in the halls!" The Principal tried.

"... we're not In the halls."

"I'll push the bed out there."

"Prince, I swear to God we talked more than we fucked."

"Glad."

"I want to be inside you." Baldi whined. "Please?"

"No." The Principal stuck out his tongue. "After you took a picture. Admit this is the halls."

Baldi sighed. "This is the halls. Now let me fuck You."

"Now admit that you will follow our rulebook to gain access to the holy halls."

"That didn't make sense."

"Oh."

"Come on." Baldi pinned the Principal, spreading his legs. God that maid dress looks beautiful. It was just like in his dreams, except The Principal wasn't a buzzkill. Now, to be inside ...

"Condom?"

"Are you serious?!"

"...no."

"Good." Baldi pushes up the dress to reveal his ass, licking his lips. "Beautiful."

"Stop staring at it and Fuck me already. I want to get out of this dress-"

Snap

"Did you just take a photo?!"

"No." Baldi quickly undressed and grabs the Principal's hips, before thrusting inside. A sharp cry escaped the Principal's mouth as Baldi began to thrust, moaning. "Oh yes- Just like in my dreams." He moaned.

"Dreams? What Dreams?" The Principal asked.

"I swear to god I'm going to gag you." The Bald teacher muttered under his breath, and he began to thrust faster as The Principal moaned.

Snap

"BALDI STOP TAKING PICTURES-"

"I can't help it-"

Baldi quickly went harder before the Principal could reply back, growling. Then, he came in The Principal. The Principal came on Baldi, squeaking.

Baldi pulled out and pants, before taking a picture of The Principal again.

"... I hate you."

"Love you too..~"

Now go read Honey Lavender