|| Chapter 9 || * NSFW Warning

Sweep groaned faintly with boredom.

"Baldi, you've been in there for hours! Get out!" He complained, leaning against the wall. They were at the bar, but Baldi entered the bathroom five minutes ago. Sweep wanted to get something to drink . It would be his first time drinking in this form, since he has ever drank as a broom. Sweep was absolutely eager to get something foul on his tongue.

What is taking him so long? Baldi finally got out, huffing. "I was texting someone! Now, let's go get that drink, broom stick."

"Lead the way, Bald mop." Sweep responds with a chuckle.

The two  went towards the main center, Baldi ordering them both two beers. "So, how do you become... you know... human?"

"It's complicated, but the amulet." Sweep responds. "It transforms me into a human, since it makes the thing wearing the amulet the opposite."

"So if I were to wear it, I would become female?" Baldi arched a brow.

"Not exactly. It makes things that are considered 'dead' to be alive. That being said, it can also turn alive things into dead things. Inanimate objects, if you call them that. So if you were to wear it, you'll probably become a mop."

Baldi huffed. "You're right, it is confusing. Especially when I'm not thinking. So where did those hickies come from?"

"It came from Filename2." Sweep Mumbled, a bit dazed by the drink. "Filename2 is a bitch... but he's good..."

Baldi snorts. "I don't know who that is. But by the looks of those marks, he knows how to claim what's his..." Baldi ran a hand along Sweep's hair. "Mm... you look nice..."

"So do you..." Sweep Breathed, using a single index finger to twirl Baldi's single hair around. "I don't know why I call you mop... you're bald.."

Baldi hummed. "And you're handsome..."

The two stared at each other.

•••

Sweep pinned Baldi against the wall, kissing the shorter male roughly. Baldi released a low growl, placing his hands on Sweep's hips. Both of them were dominant, so this was probably going to be hard. Just like their members.

Sweep moaned faintly as Baldi roughly pushed his tongue into his mouth. Sweep squeezed Baldi's shoulders, before pushing him further into the wall. The two stayed like that, too drunk to care that Baldi was taken and Sweep was not interested. Sweep pulled away, allowing saliva to connect their lips together. Baldi growled and flipped them over so he was on top of the taller male, kissing and nipping at his neck. Sweep closed his eyes in bliss, tossing his head back and rolling his hips into Baldi's.

"Oh Baldimore~" Sweep purred, grabbing Baldi's shoulders and giving them a squeeze. The former broom would never be caught saying that. But the drinks hit hard.

Baldi snarled faintly at the, pushing Sweep into the wall further and placing feathered kisses downward, slipping a hand into Sweep's pants. Sweep was not having this submissive crap again, and suddenly flipped them so he was on top. "My turn." He Breathed, kissing Baldi's neck and slipping off the older man's pants.

Baldi moaned as Sweep rubbed his hips, before dipping down and taking Baldi's member into his mouth. He began to suck lazily, rolling his tongue around Baldi's Member. Baldi thrusted upwards, trying to get the former broom to deep throat it. Sweep released a muffled gasp, however he pulled away. "Now, now... hold still, Baldimore. I won't do this if you don't sit still...~"

Baldi whined faintly, but tried to hold still as Sweep returned to sucking Baldi's Member. Sweep continued, and Baldi released a growl. "I-I'm going to..."

"Wait." Sweep paused and pulled away, raising Baldi's hips and grinding his member against Baldi's ass. Baldi groaned with pleasure, then he suddenly flipped the other male onto his back.

Sweep squeaked when he was on his back, his eyes wide. "I don't get dominated, Sweepell..." Baldi smirks, before slamming himself into Sweep. Sweep gasped and pushed his hips down, his head rolling back. "Oh... Sweepell..."

"B-Baldi... Baldimore..." Sweep stammered.

The two were at it all night.

•••

Sweep woke up with a sharp pain in his ass, which made him groan softly. He realized they were in the hotel room Baldi had rented before they got drunk. His head and ass hurt, which made him blush lightly. D-Damnit, did Baldi and I actually Fuck while we were drunk?

"Sweep?" Baldi sounded dazed. "Are you awake?"

"No." Sweep moaned. "I want to sleep."

"Did you enjoy what happened last night?" Chuckled Baldi weakly. "I did.."

"Mm... I'll be lying if I said I didn't." Sweep hummed. "But what was that all about?"

Baldi snickered. "We needed to get loose. God, I didn't enter someone that tight in ages."

Sweep blushed. "You're weird. But we both needed that."

Baldi nodded. "Never say a word to Prince about this?"

"Only if you keep your mouth shut to File."

"Deal?"
"Deal."