|| Chapter 12 || *NSFW WARNING

"G-God, Damnit..."

"Prince, it's too tight..."

"Shut up, keep going... ow! It hurts..."

"Of course it's going to hurt! Just keep still... it'll all be over soon..."

"I just don't see why wearing this would make me look better." The Principal groaned as Filename2 loosened the vest on him. "It's not like I wanted to go fashion shopping."

Filename2 rolled his good eye. "Whatever, I wanted to get a new vest for Sweep. If it's too small on you, that poor man will be suffocating alive."

The Principal rolled his eyes and, with difficulty, took off the vest. I've been having the strangest worries about Baldi and Sweep. Like they're having sex... right now. No, no. The two are good friends. Of course they won't be having sex.

"Deeper already, you mop!"

"Oh, fuck you Sweep."

"Two things, you're already fucking me, and it's not my fault your dicks too small!"

Baldi growled lowly, as if that statement triggered him. Which it did, very much. He rammed into the former broom, gripping his hips. "You just wanted me to move, asshole."

"Yes, I did." Sweep, with a snarky response, moaned weakly.

Baldi moved in and sucked on Sweep's neck, nipping it occasionally. I wonder what Prince would think....

"What do you think?"

"You look like a retard." The Principal replied bluntly.

Filename2 pouts, twirling in his banana skirt. "I think I look quite fabulous."

"Fabulously gay."

Filename2 gave him a look. "What's with your attitude?"

The Principal sighed. "I... miss Baldi. A lot, actually. I just don't know why he... left me. But allowed Sweep to accompany him."

"Maybe He thought you would be mad." Filename2 suggested. "Sweep's just a friend to him, but you're his boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend would even break the news to you that you're slow!" Sweep complained.

Baldi rolled his eyes, finishing up his markings before going faster. "You're quite chatty today."

"Why?"

"I never had a conversation during sex before."

Sweep rolled his eyes, but he gasped when Baldi hit...

"...The sweetspot in a relationship is having trust between both partners!" The Principal ranted, pacing as he spoke. "For all I know, Baldi could be having sex with Sweep!"

"And I would have killed Baldimore, if that was the case." Filename2 replied. "I love Sweep."

"Cute. Take off that skirt, it's making you look ridiculous." The Principal chuckled.

Filename2 huffed and did so, stretching. "Now..."

"Scream my name, Sweepell. I want to hear you give up everything." Ordered Baldi, gripping his hips so harshly that the former broom cursed.

"O-Oh, god... Baldimore..." He moaned, tossing his head back. "Come on, let me at least top for a bit..."

Baldi snorts. "Very funny, Sweepell." He squeezed Sweep's hips as he pounded him. "I wish I had Prince. You're fun, but... I want him."

"Y-yeah, I understand." Sweep Chuckled, releasing a sharp cry when he....

"... Come over here! I found something!" Filename2 called out to The Principal, who rushed over.

"What is it?" Asked the Principal, tilting his head. "Wait... that's Baldimore's phone!"

Filename2's glitched eye gleamed. "The phone must have Baldimore's coordinates on it. We can find Baldimore and Sweepell!"

The Principal's heart skipped a beat.

Baldi pulled out of Sweep and laid next to him, sighing heavily as the two stared at the ceiling. "I miss Prince." Baldi admitted.

"Don't we all." Sweep Chuckled weakly. "One day we can see him again, whenever you're comfortable."

Baldi glanced at Sweep and smiled, before taking a deep breath and bringing Sweep into a hug. "I'm... glad we're not at each other's throats." Baldi muttered. "I don't know how I could have lived without someone for company."

"Or sexual fantasies." Sweep Chuckled.

"My sexual fantasy is to have Prince in a maid outfit. If you don't want that happening to you, then try not to push it to that limit." Baldi snickered.

Sweep whined. "Why does everyone expect me to be submissive? I can dominate you all!"

"Mmhm." Baldi hummed, keeping an arm around Sweep as he closed his eyes. "I want to be with Prince again... so bad..."

"How about we talk about it tomorrow." Sweep Mumbled, closing his red eyes.

Baldi nodded before drifting off lazily to sleep.

I love you, Prince.

I love you, Baldimore.