|| Epilog || *NSFW WARNING

So I would love to Roleplay with someone. Also, A New Story that's going to be heavily based off Baldi x The Principal would be coming out soon called Warmth, it's basically a fluff and smut book of the two.

Mr. Baldi tapped his new ruler against his hand.

"Welcome, students, to the year 2019!" Mr. Baldi announced. "When I'm finished teaching you, you will all be the best mathematicians in the country.

The students mumbled softly to each other, but Mr. Baldi ignored them. "Alright, Since Lunch is approaching soon, I will be assigning homework now. It's page three of your math books. Any questions? No? Lunch time!" He didn't allow the students to respond, and he shooed them out.

Before he could close the door, Sweep bursts in. "Hey, Baldimore!" He yelped, hugging the shorter male. "How's Classes going? Are you doing Okay? How's your anger issues? Did you have sex with Prince yet? Did you replace me with a vacuum?"

"Slow down, Sweepell! They're doing fine, I'm fine, Anger issues are fine, no, and I wish." Mr. Baldi listed.

Sweep huffed, crossing his arms. "Fuck you. Anyways, Filename2 got me a puppy! I named it Mop to remind me of you! Mop 4.0, I lost the other three Mops. They ran away... Or the students took them..."

"Did Prince agree to this?" Mr. Baldi chuckled.

"No- I think. I know he has a strict pet policy, but maybe he'll let Mop 4.0 join the team because I'm going to teach him how to clean!" Sweep said excitedly.

Mr. Baldi chuckled softly at this. "Good luck with that, Sweepell. If I can't get a dog to sit, how are you going to get it to clean?"

Sweep clicked his tongue. "Magic. And maybe a few spray bottles. So We're still going to that restaurant?"

"Yes, Prince said that he'll pay. But I'm not letting him."

"For you?"

"For all of us. I'll pay."

"That seems like a bit too much money. I'm sure Filename2 and I could pay for ourselves." Sweep Chuckled.

"I'm not letting you pay for yourself!" Sweep was suddenly lifted by Filename2, who snuggled close to him. "I'm going to pay for you."

Sweep complained. "Put me down! I'm use to being the strongest person here!"

"Even I'm stronger than you, Sweepell. The only person who is probably weak is the Principal!" Snapped Mr. Baldi. Filename2 chuckled, adjusting the former broom so he was carrying him bridal style.

"How is your relationship with the Principal?" His distorted voice was something Mr. Baldi was use to now. "I hope it didn't die off."

"Everything is fine, though he's still a bit scarred from killing The Bully." Mr. Baldi rubbed his forehead with his pointer finger. "He's safe."

Filename2 shrugged a shoulder. "It was impossible to prevent. The Bully was going to kill us all if he didn't stab him." Changing the subject, he said, "Is Playtime Ok?"

"Her grades decreased significantly after the event, but she's slowly improving." Mr. Baldi replied.

"That's good. By the way, Prince wants to see you in his office. Sweepell and I are going to take off to get something to eat." Filename2 turned and walked off with Sweep in his arms, complaining.

Mr. Baldi chuckled and turned, walking away to the Principal's office.

Entering it, he noticed that the desk was cleaned from objects besides the Principal, who laid seductively on the desk. "Baldimore..~"

"Prince~" Mr. Baldi growled and walked over to the Principal, grabbing his hips. "You look good enough to eat..."

"Don't fill up, Filename2 is bringing us to a restaurant." The Principal Chuckled, allowing Mr. Baldi to adjust the other to have his back towards him, ass up to show all.

Mr. Baldi growled. "You're funny, thinking I would go easy on you." Mr. Baldi leaned close to his ear. "I want you all to myself."

"Then go for it, Mr. Baldi." The Principal chuckled. "Let's have a bit of fun...~"

End

That's the last book of Principal x Baldi in this short series! I may rewrite a bit of chapter, but I really hope you did enjoy it!

Keep an eye out for Warmth, an Upcoming Baldi x Principal long story that is kinda sad(?). It's short on chapters but long.

I m a y write a Sweep x Filename2 story since they're a somehow popular ship lmao.

Also, I would love to Roleplay with someone. So if you want to Roleplay, COMMENT or PM me and we'll begin! Only Baldi's Basics, But there could be OCs if wanted.

ALSO IF YOU WANT THIS SMUT OR CHAPTER TO CONTINUE, COMMENT.