|| Chapter 5 ||

I quickly drew Sweep's human design for the book ;D

"So, May I ask what you and Sweep did?"

The Principal asked, digging through a few shed tools. "He seemed pretty ticked off."

"Ticked off? I wouldn't say that." Filename2 replied. "He's absolutely beautiful, wouldn't you agree?"

"I'm with someone." The Principal blinked up at Filename2 from his spot. "So I don't think I have the authority to call Sweep beautiful."

Filename2 chuckled. "But he's gorgeous. Especially in human form. My, I would love to-"

"Human form?" The Principal stood up. "You mean, Sweep can transform into a human? I want to see this."

Filename2 looked at the Principal. "Well, certainly. I'll snatch his amulet when he comes back."

The Principal nodded, taking out a hoe. "So... you like him?"

"He's a cute broom with a salty personality. I love him." Filename2 smirked.

The Principal placed the hoe to the side and inspects a shovel. "I'm sure you two would be great." He murmurs. "He's a good person... broom... whatever he wants to be called. Sweep deserves someone like you." The Principal straightened and looked at Filename2. "Anything?"

"No. But thank you." Filename2 Added. "He has a fiery personality."

"He does." The Principal snickered. "So does Baldimore."

"Tell me a bit about him." Filename2 looked at the Principal.

The Principal hesitated. I want to make myself look dominant and hot- "Well, he's adorable when I pin him to the bed, make him moan my name, and  I pound him hard." The Principal brags.

"You sound dominant, but I'm not asking about your sex life." Snickered Filename2. "I doubt you're dominant."

The Principal blushed heavily. "I-I am so."

"I'll have to ask Baldi when we find him." Filename2 chuckled.

"You can't ask Baldimore questions." Sweep's voice sounded from the door. "He's dead."

The whole world stopped for The Principal. The Principal fell to his knees, feeling everything blur around him. There were voices, but the Principal didn't hear them. All he heard was ringing. This can't be true... this can't be...

Baldimore entered the library with the obnoxious white haired man bothering him. Prince didn't bother to look up from his story to hush Sweepell, however he did take a slight interest in what they were talking about. Though Prince did not hear all of it, he noted the occasional glances towards him by the two.

Then, Baldimore walked up to him, Sweepell following before getting kicked out for being too loud. Baldimore sat next to Prince, tapping the desk with a finger and adjusting himself slightly.

No.... He... He can't be...

"What are you reading?" Asked the blonde, watching Prince read.

"Romeo and Juliet." Prince murmurs, holding a slight emotionless tone. "I am a sucker for the classics and tragedies."

"But you know they die in the end." Said Baldimore softly. "Why read it again and again?"

"It holds an interesting plot. It accompanies a young girl who must marry and a young boy who is drowning in heart break. The two collide and are wrapped with a physical relationship. As it drags on, we learn about how desperate they are to stay together, so strong of a bond that they could not live without each other. Think about a world like that, whenever lovers break apart they kill themselves to remain with each other." Prince touched the book's thin pages slightly. "Or it was perhaps the young families that kept them apart simply because of a feud."

Baldimore blinked. "You must really like Shakespeare."

"I dream of writing stories like this, introducing a turning point in a human's history with an incredible story like this. Despite how many movies depict things, everything never haves a happy ending." Prince closed the book. "Nothing."

... Dead.