|| Chapter 10 ||

Hey, Guys! Check out my DeviantArt (( Gotta-Sweep ))! I'm most likely going to post drawings there! I'll post an example of my art in case you want to check it out!

Sweep felt Baldi sit up beside him, stretching.

Sweep groaned and covered himself more with blankets, trying to hide from the light that flickered on in their room. Sweep was exhausted, too exhausted to complain to Baldi. They have been spending more time together than usual, getting to know each other, inside and out. Mentally and physically. Sweep couldn't help but think about Filename2 for some reason, a shiver running down his spine just at the thought of him. Was he really in love with Filename2? The Principal never made him feel like that before.

Sweep uncovered himself to peer over the blankets, his red eyes drowsy with sleep. "Baldimore... turn off the lights, it's too bright." Sweep whined.

"Hey, you're the one who insisted on sharing a room with me, and sleeping in the same bed." Baldi huffed his response.

"That's different." Sweep Mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

Baldi rolled his eyes but took off his green sweater to pull on another one, Sweep having no change of clothing personally not caring for some reason. Sweep finally woke up enough to get his ass out of bed, stretching. "So, where to, Baldi boy?"

"Don't call me that. We're going back to the school." Baldi responded.

"... The school?" Echoed Sweep. "I... personally don't want to go back there. Why don't we stay here, get drunk, fuck, then tomorrow we can go. Or do the cycle again, and again, and again,"

Baldi snorts with amusement. "Sweepell, I have a boyfriend. At least, I hope he's still my boyfriend." Baldi hesitated, sitting down weakly at the edge of the bed. "You... were there with him for the most part. What happened?"

Sweep was debating on lying to Baldi, to attempt to stay in the hotel away from The Principal and Filename2. However, he couldn't bring himself to do it. Maybe he fucked the honesty out of me. "Prince was devastated when you left. He didn't know what to think, and honestly neither did I. Seeing you with that dead body really... really scared everyone. I'm sure he didn't like what you did, but seeing how you're willing to face the consequences of your actions and trying to have him forgive you... it really says a lot." Sweep responds as best as he could.

Baldi smiled lightly. "I know it's not going to be an easy road of forgiveness, but I will definitely try my best to have him and everyone else forgive me. It's... hard, Sweepell."

"What is?"

"Seeing children get a simple math problem wrong, that's what. They always seem to just... get it wrong on purpose. It's the most easiest math problem in existence." Baldi paused. "Fuck, I'm sure you can even solve it."

Sweep grinned. "Lay it on me. I'm not good at math, but I'm at least smarter than a 5th grader."

Baldi snickered, before stating the problem. Sweep frowned softly. What the hell did he say? It sounded... fuzzy. As if everything just went dead silence and a buzzer went off in my ear. Should I have him repeat it?

"Well, Sweepell?" Baldi insisted, leaning close to stare at the former broom. Sweep smiled weakly.

"...69?"

"... 69."

"Honestly, I didn't hear the problem, so I just guessed a sex position." Sweep replies weakly. "I guess I didn't listen."

Baldi narrowed his eyes. "You're not much of a listener to begin with, Sweepell. What's-"
Again, dead silence with a buzzer, occasionally there was a 'times' 'Plus' 'Minus' 'Equals'...

"... 34?"

Sweep heard Baldi's knuckles crack. "You're playing that game too, Sweepell."

"Certainly not! I don't know what you're saying, I swear!" Sweep stood up instantly when Baldi took out his ruler. The ruler still had the blood stains from Player, crusty and red. "Baldimore, What are you doing?"

Then, Baldi swung down.