|| Chapter 7 ||

I'm sorry.

Sweep could not forget the realization The Principal had when he looked at his human form. The Principal stiffened, releasing a low growl. "It was you."

"I'm sorry." Sweep uttered, his red eyes gleaming. "I never meant for it to happen like this. I just felt desperate, but now everything is just..." Sweep rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry..."

"Apologies don't help all the time, Sweepell! You fucking kissed me! Threatened to rape me!" The Principal snarled. "Do you think I would ever love you for doing that?"

Sweep paled. "O-of course not. I'm sorry-"

The Principal turned away from Sweep. "You're lying to me, now you're practically trying to get on me. Just leave me alone!"

Sweep turned on the glitch, his eyes watering. "Thanks to you, Prince hates me!"

"Good."

"Good? You ruined my life!" Sweep snarled. "You ruined everything! If it wasn't for you and getting yourself involved, Baldi would be at the school, Prince and I would be friends, and I would still be a virgin!"

"You were a Virgin? I'm surprised." Filename2 hummed. "You have a slutty tone."

"Go to hell." Sweep growled. He turned and stormed off, his back stiffening when he looked around. Sweep wanted to find Baldi, maybe go into hiding with him, do something that would keep him away from The Principal and Filename2. Hate bubbles in his throat at the mention of Filename2. I hate him, he's ruining everything.

Sweep crept away out of the house when he felt someone cover his mouth and pull him down, a muffled yelp leaving his mouth. "Who are you?" Baldi's voice growled In Sweep's ear. "What are you doing in my house-"

Sweep elbowed Baldi's stomach, hard. He managed to squirm away, turning sharply. "It's me, Sweepell!" He huffed, his voice rough with sadness and anger. "That Broom that calls you Bald!"

"Okay, I didn't need to know that."

"But you are-"

"Okay, You're Sweepell. But how... why..." Baldi motioned to him.

"It's... a long story, Baldimore. But I want to go with you. Filename2 and the Principal found out that you're still alive. Just let me be with you." Sweep begged. Baldi looked like he was considering it, since Sweep never begged.

Baldi sighed. "Fine, But you must follow all my rules and instructions. Understood?" Sweep nods furiously, his red eyes brightening with happiness.

"I won't let you down, Baldimore!" He huffs. "I'll serve you with pride like a janitor should!"

"You're weird." Baldi huffed, leading Sweep away from the house.

The two walked in silence, surprisingly. Sweep was lost in thought, his eyes set on the path ahead of him. Baldi kept giving him glances, Though he said nothing. "Are you OK?"

Sweep jumped, startled by his sudden question. "I believe so, why?"

"You have hickies." Baldi snickered. "And you're quiet. Who's the lucky man? Or should I say unlucky?"

"Haha, very funny." Sweep gave him a look. "I'm not with anyone. They technically raped me in my own closet. And your house."

Baldi looked surprised. "What? Who has the guts to do this?" The former broom shivered slightly at the anger in Baldi's voice. Does Baldi actually care about me? So sweet. He thought, huffing slightly.

"It's no one, now. I hope I never see them again."

"If you see them, then tell me so I can punch them." Baldi growled.

"I can handle myself!" Sweep Snapped. "I don't need your help to go punching people-" He yelped when Baldi suddenly turned and grabbed his wrist, bringing him down to his level.

"Listen to me, Broom-Head. You're annoying, you're an idiot, and you're my friend. I care about you, and you care about me. I want to get to know you better, and if you don't stop being your thick headed self, I'll leave you with your handle broken... when you're a broom again." Baldi growled.

Sweep paused. "Those are... frightening yet kind words." He States. "I'll keep that in mind. Should we go somewhere to drink?"

"A bar. I haven't gotten drunk in weeks." Baldi muttered. "And I feel like having a bit of fun..."