Anxiety when Travelling

Hey guys, so a topic I haven't quite covered yet is Anxiety on the road. Like when you are having anxiety attacks when your in the car or airplane, etc. Since you can't exactly do as much to help your Anxiety like you could if you were at home. Here are a few tips for you that I thought I should give you. This came to my mind because I was having bad anxiety in the car earlier today.

1st and one of the most important things to remember is to take a deep breath. Take a few deep breaths and then take one more really deep breath and hold for about 5 seconds and then let go. This helps calm some the nerves in your body that you are feeling and relieves some of the tension in you, while helping you relax a bit.

The second thing I recommend, is if you are not driving, watch your favorite show to take your mind of lf of what is bothering you. (A/N If you are the one driving and you ate having Anxiety, pull over immediately)

The third thing you could do is if you have Aroma Therapy and you have it with you, it would be a good idea to use that to help sooth your nerves and calm you down a bit too.

You should also get out of the car and stretch, walk around a little, so that way your body is moving and helping getting rid some of that anxiety that has building up.

For me personally I'm very fidgety, especially when I have anxiety. I like to be able to mess around with something small, and my my foot or hand is always moving.

Anxiety is something that you just can't overthink about. The mite your brain thinks about what is nothing you and acknowledges more and more what is triggering your anxiety, the worse it will be. The best thing to do is somehow get your mind if it and not think about it.

Hey guys, I know u haven't updated in a while and I'm so sorry for that. But here is another chapter that I hope will help you with your anxiety and calm you down a bit.

Xoxo- Lily