V- Ready for School?

Percy

My room was pretty sick. It had a hot tub in it, a huge flat screen with speakers, a couch, and a mini fridge full of my favorite snacks, that reappeared with whatever I wanted magically. There was a pool table, and my bed was shoved into the corner. My walls were digital, showing images of the sea, and displayed my mood- right now, it was calm. The sea waves rocked gently but excitedly. There was a nautical map on the wall along with a model of a yacht, some books about the sea and a trident leaning against it with a desk. On the cork board that the map was on above my desk, there were pictures of Annabeth and I. I smiled.

Annabeth came walking in my ajar door. "Holy Hephaestus." She muttered. I turned and smirked at her. The waves did a little skip-skip. My reaction when I saw her. Luckily, she didn't notice.

"Pretty awesome isn't it," I said.

"Total opposite from mine," Annabeth agreed.

"Yours is where fun goes to die," I said, and straightened my back jokingly, and shoved a finger at my chest. "Now me, on the other hand. I'm throwing the best parties ever."

"Tomorrows Monday," Annabeth reminded me. Ew. School. Monday.

"New York school started last week," I said. "So we'll technically be transferring in the middle of the year."

Annabeth sighed. "Great. What's better than switching schools? Switching in the middle of the year." She threw her hands up and walked out.

I heard the others reactions when they saw their rooms. Jason came running into mine. "Percy you gotta see- woahhh..." Jason's eyes scanned my room.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, epic rooms yada-yada-yada," I heard Leo say from behind Jason in the hallway. "Let's order a pizza."

•••

I awoke to the blaring BANH BANH BANH! of my alarm screeching it's head off. I hadn't realized there was even one in the room, and when I rolled over to hit the snooze, I couldn't find it on my nightstand. I groaned, and opened my eyes. I didn't see one, either. I groggily sat up. "What?" Where the heck was the sound coming from. The alarm kept screaming bloody murder, and as I woke up more, and became more conscious, I realized the sound was like an air raid alarm, booming over my room. "SHUT UP!" I yelled at my walls. It didn't turn off. I fell back down and tried to cover my head with my pillow, but it only blared louder. Finally, I sat up abruptly and jumped out of bed. The noise shut off. I scratched my neck. What the heck? So, this alarm shut off once I got up? Well... this thing thinks it's so smart. I thought. I smirked and jumped back in the bed. Silence. I grinned, and leaned back, but as soon as my head hit the pillow- BANH BANH BANH!

MAKE IT STOP, I thought and slammed my head against the pillows. Finally, after hearing the alarm for another 5 minutes going off like a broken record, and attempting to outsmart the magic- I assume that's what it was-, I gave up, and got up.

I showered and checked my closet. I needed to look decent today, being it was my first day of school. The closet was fitted with the trendiest things, but in my style as well. I pulled a Vans shirt out and joggers and a jacket. Yep, this is about as nice as I get. I then put on my converses, and walked out. The guys and I headed downstairs for breakfast. We still had 30 minutes before Argus would be here. None of the girls were down yet, so we assumed they were all getting ready. Frank was wearing a blue polo shirt with jeans, Jason had on a purple polo shirt and joggers, and Leo had on a dress shirt and jeans.

We all ate from the magical kitchen, and waited on the girls while watching some TV. Finally, Piper and Annabeth came down, talking. I turned around, and my jaw dropped.

"Holy Hades... Annabeth, you look amazing," I said, as I pulled her in.

"Aw, Percy," she said blushing. "Thank you, but not really." I kissed her.

"Yes really," I said.

"Alright," Leo said. "Yada-yada-yada Percabeth, now can we go?"

"Percabeth?" I asked.

"That's your relationship name." Leo said. "That everybody ships."

"They do?" Annabeth asked. "Me and this doofus?"

Annabeth playfully slapped me. "Hey!" I protested.

"Love you, Seaweed Brain." She said, and kissed me.

Everybody finished with breakfast and Argus arrived right on the dot.