XVI- Cars

Jason

I slipped on a dark grey urban button up shirt and jeans with some vans and strode out of my bedroom.

I found Piper already in the hallway about to walk down the stairs. She turned and saw me, and my jaw dropped.

"Piper..." I said. "You look amazing."

Piper blushed and looked down. She was wearing a grey dress and black heels. I never thought I'd live to see the day she dressed up.

She was even carrying a pocketbook

"You... wow. You're so beautiful Piper." I said as I walked up to her and pulled her into a kiss.

"Ah, get a room," said a voice as a door closed. I turned to see Leo.

"Oh, uh..." I blushed. "Right."

Another door opened. Octavian walked out.

"Oh my- ugh." Piper said. "Please tell me you're not coming."

"Is there a problem Mrs. McLean?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Camp Jupiter called," I spoke up. "They want their crazy ass live fortune cookie back."

"Hmf," Octavian said. "That's an insult."

"To fortune cookies, yes," I agreed.

"I'll have you know I'm the best prophecy speaker there is." He said.

"Please, a rock could tell the future better than you." I said.

Percy stepped out of his room. One look at Octavian, and he groaned and slapped himself in the face. "Octavian?"

"Why must everybody hate me! I started one war! One war!" He complained. "You know what? I think I'll catch a ride back to Camp Jupiter tomorrow."

Percy

Octavian stomped back into his room and Jason and I exchanged expressions and laughed.

I looked a lot like Jason in my grey shirt and black jeans, but his top was a plain button up, while mine was flannel.