25

* 2 weeks later.

Days and nights had passed so rapidly Izabela didn't even see them passing.

Today was Sunday and the day the guys were leaving for camp.

She woke up throwing on a hoodie that belonged to Scott over her tank top.

Sliding out of her bed slowly thinking if she moved slowly the day would do the same.

She walked into her bathroom looking in the mirror taking a deep breath before grabbing her brushing and running it through her long dark hair.

She took her time french braiding her hair like she usually did for school.

She exhaled once again placing her brush back into the drawer where she kept it before walking out back into her room.

"Holy sh-" she said throwing her hand over her heart looking at Scott sitting quietly on her bed.

"Good morning to you too babe." he laughed at her expression.

"You scared me." she giggled walking over to stand in between his knees letting her arms rest around his neck.

"I really like when your hair is like that baby." he leaned up connecting their lips.

"I have it like this all the time." she laughed walking over to her closet to look for an outfit for the day.

She took a peek at her clock it read '8:30 am' in bold blue letters.

She quietly sighed. In 2 hours she would be driving to drop the boys off at the baseball camp for the remainder of the summer and in just 7 days she would be on a flight back home to see her father.

Grabbing a pair of light ripped jeans, a blue cropped t-shirt, and her white converse she walked over to the bathroom letting the sneakers drop by Scott's feet.

Like she did with her hair she took her time getting changed.

"Baby come here." Scott motioned for her to go sit on his knee.

Following his order, she walked over and sat quietly. He softly placed his arms around her waist looking up at his girlfriend.

"I know you're sad we're leaving but the quicker we leave, the quicker we come back." he smiled at her.

"Plus you're leaving to see your dad in a couple days."

"I know I just wish Izac and Izaiah would be going with me." she frowned.

"Here come here let's take a picture." He quickly stood up bringing her with him over to the mirror that was hanging on the back of her door.

They took a couple of pictures before Jeff, Izac, and Izaiah joined them.

She had actually laughed for the first time in the last couple days enjoying this time with them before she had to drop them off.

The four walked out to pack the car.

"This still sucks. Why can't camp be like a week?" she pouted leaning on the open trunk as Jeff finished placing his bags in.

"Because we're training to be professionals and that can't be done in a week pretty girl." He laughed pulling her into a tight hug.

They all jumped in the car and drove to eat a late breakfast together before the 1 hour and a half drive.

"Please be careful when you go to see him okay?"

"Izac, you've told me that like 15 times, I will."

He pulled her into his arms squeezing her tightly.

"You know we do it because you're literally our world I don't know what would I do if something happened to you." Izaiah said following what Izac did.

"And make sure you come to a couple of games pretty girl okay? You know we always do better when you're there."

"Of course I know that! I'm me." she laughed hugging Jeff before letting them go to the trunk to get their bags.

"Oh, baby. Don't look so sad." She reached her hands up to Scott's cheeks.

"I'm not it's just, remember when we said our summer would be full of each other?"

"Yeah but you have such a big summer ahead of you and it'll fly by and then we can be together for like what 2 weeks before school starts again." she reassured him.

"That seems so far away though."

"But we'll facetime and text and I'll drive down a couple times okay?"

He grabbed her face in his hands. Looking down at her smiling he quickly pecked her lips.

"I'm going to miss you so much babe."

She popped up onto her tippy toes kissing him once more.

"Okay, enough of this sad stuff Scotty. Get your bags and go kick some ass at camp!" she encouraged him.

He laughed at her and began to walk away but stopped abruptly when he felt a tingling on his butt cheek.

He quickly spun around looking at Izabela who was looking anywhere but him.

He quickly wrapped his arms around her lifting her off the ground and spinning her.

"Not cool." he said placing her down kissing her once more.

After all of the guys had gotten their things out of the car she looked up at all 4 of them.

"Look at my boys!" she smiled. "Go kick some ass you guys!" she said excitedly hugging all of them at the same time.

"Have a safe trip."

"Call everyday."

"Call when you get home."

"I love you guys, have fun and work hard all summer!" she said.

They all turned and began walking and so did Izabela to get back in the car.

She stopped and turned when she heard footsteps. A huge smile spread across her face when she was met with Scott's beautiful eyes.

He kissed her rapidly before looking at her and smiled.

"I love you beautiful."

Her eyes went wide before her smile grew larger if that were even possible.

"Oh, baby I love you too."

They kissed passionately once more before he had actually ran off and met the other guys.

"Did you tell her bro?" Jeff asked when he caught up.

"Yeah, it feels like I just lifted 30 pounds off my shoulders." he smiled and blushed slightly.

"Who knew there would be a day Scott Reed would say he loved our baby sister?" Izac laughed.

"Shut up Arroyo." he laughed shoving his friend.