Chapter One

Author's Note: So I haven't made a celeb fanfiction in forever but I was feeling a bit bored after writing 'Some Things Never Sleep' so often that I thought of doing something fun like this fanfiction. You don't have to read 'Some Things Never Sleep' to read this one but you can if you want. I love all things Emma and Peter so I, of course, just had to make an alternate universe fanfiction. I also named this fanfic after the song 'Matter of Time' by Fitness because I have this obsession with naming my stories after songs. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.

Also it might seem like I'm bashing some celebrities in this story but I promise I'm not. That's just my character being her weird blunt and cynical self. If you read 'Some Things Never Sleep' then you'll soon find out that she's not entirely different from Emma. 

Everytime I go

I come back, I come back, don't you know

Hey baby, it's just a matter of time

Everytime I dream of you

I wake up next to someone new

-Matter of Time by Fitness

Georgia was hot.

But the hot weather didn't really bother Billie Aufderheide and why should it? Georgia wasn't that much hotter than Texas and Texas was where Billie was from, after all. All her co-stars would complain about the heat and humidity but Billie was right at home.

Well...all her co-stars except for Anthony and Chadwick complained but Anthony and Chadwick were the only ones used to the heat since they were also from the south. At least they didn't complain about the weather which gave Billie some comfort although she was slightly more jealous of Louisiana and South Carolina accents which were way more charming that her Texan one. Her accent which had made a return upon her moving back to Texas.

It was true that not all Texans had that stereotypical Texan twang. A lot of Texans had a general American sounding accent but those were mostly the Texans from largely populated areas in the cities. The city people from Austin, Houston, and San Antonio(for the most part) didn't tend to have a real thick Texan accent. Unfortunately for her, Billie was from East Texas...not that far from where Matthew McConaughey was from, actually. So Billie's accent wasn't too far off from McConaughey's which sounded hot on him but Billie didn't think it had the same effect on her. She thought it made her sound like a redneck.

"Hey, Sally Draper!" Anthony called out and Billie turned her head as she was ripped out of her thoughts by the older actor. She was lounging around in her trailer, thinking about when filming would finally end. She loved and admired all her co-stars but their complaining about the weather drove her crazy sometimes. It's why she sometimes kept to herself inside her trailer so no one would bother her. Thankfully they respected her privacy...well, some of them, at least. Robert still seemed intent on annoying her at all costs. Billie rolled her eyes as she got up from the couch and opened the door of the trailer.

None other than Anthony Mackie was standing there, grinning at her.

"I told you not to call me that." Billie drawled boredly, causing her accent to be thicker than usual. She was, of course, referring to the name Anthony had insisted on calling her which was the name of the character she played on Mad Men. The same nickname that he had also gotten everyone else to use too. It was astoundingly annoying.