Chapter Ten

Author's Note: *IMPORTANT MESSAGE* Okay so I just wanted to let you guys know that I made a couple small changes to the story. I've expanded Billie's acting career a little bit so she's actually been working a little bit longer than before. I've been binge watching Mad Men and I can totally see Billie as Sally Draper so I added that to her filmography and I think it explains how amazing of an actress she is at such a young age because she worked on an award winning show for many years surrounded by very talented actors. I also added 500 Days of Summer, Let Me In, The Equalizer, and The Library(Off-Broadway Play) to her filmography. I've been really tweaking with Billie's filmography lately but I think I've finally gotten it to where I want it. Other than those slight changes, her filmography remains the same. Billie also lived in LA for a while, while she was filming Mad Men but she's technically moved back to Texas at this point in the story. I also changed it so that she was actually homeschooled because she was filming a TV show for several years but these changes don't impact what I've already written in the story.

A couple days later, Billie was suited up in her Viper Assassin attire since she was scheduled to shoot an action sequence that day. The days of filming Civil War were coming to a close with only a week left for the shoot...well, until reshoots came up, that is. Billie was mostly finished with shooting all her scenes with Sebastian, Anthony, and Chris which kind of made her sad since those three were the three that she spent the most time with when filming these movies. She usually spent every day with every single one of them.

 However, today was the day she was scheduled to shoot her scenes with Tom.

Billie would never get over the fact that she was wearing a superhero costume and she was somehow getting paid for it. This was probably also the only job occupation where you could dress like a superhero and not be made fun of for it. She was never particularly interested in superhero movies growing up anyways. X-Men, Spider-Man, Batman...Billie wasn't interested in any of it. Billie always tended to gravitate towards graphic and horror-filled material which was why she never cared for the other stuff. Call her old fashioned but Billie usually hated playing things that weren't real like superheroes for example.

Billie normally liked playing real, ordinary people who were thrown into the most troubling situations like in some of the horror films she did or even just Sally Draper on Mad Men...a part she had grown into. There were times she made exceptions in playing characters who were a bit beyond human nature...like Emma Rogers in the MCU and then Hadley Conners on American Horror Story but that was it. 

Even so, Billie couldn't deny the fact that she loved being part of the Marvel family. She got to work with other actors that she never thought she would ever be able to work with otherwise.

The Viper Assassin costume was probably an expensive piece of material that some of the world's best costume designers created. It was similar to the costume Scarlett wore as the Black Widow but the Viper Assassin's suit was a dark green color instead of black. There was a contraption around her wrist, much like the contraption the Black Widow had that contained her widow bites, that contained the Viper Assassin's viper bites. The Viper Bites which were filled with non lethal gas used to knock her enemies unconscious.

The Viper Assassin's suit was also completed with a matching dark green mask that covered half of her face. Sometimes Billie felt a little stupid walking around in the whole get-up but at least she didn't look like Mark Ruffalo who trotted around in what looked like pajamas when they did Age of Ultron.

"Billie, you're here." Joe said excitedly as Billie approached him and his brother.

They were currently in one of the studio buildings with the green screen. The studio building was currently serving as the landscape for the big airport fight scene in the movie. Billie had lost count of the amount of times she had filmed bits and pieces for that fight scene. She had no idea what it was going to look like when it was finished either.