Chapter Sixteen

Author's Note: So here's another super long chapter. Sorry for how long it is. I'm not sure when I'll update again. Hopefully soon. Thanks for all the favorites and reviews last chapter. Please let me know what you think of this chapter. This was a really fun chapter for me write and I hope you guys love it. 

The restaurant they went to wasn't upscale like Tom thought(and feared) it would be. It was still very nice and modern looking, no doubt, but it just wasn't what he expected from Billie. For some reason Tom pictured Billie eating pastel colored pastries in a tea room that looked like it was from Alice in Wonderland. Probably because Billie seemed to embody that old Hollywood glamor. She kind of looked like Grace Kelly a little bit. Not exactly like Grace Kelly but close enough for people to call her a young Grace Kelly. Although Tom doubted that Grace Kelly was anything like Billie Aufderheide.

Tom didn't say anything except for just following Billie since she seemed to know her way around the place. It was a pho place by the looks of it and Tom was glad it wasn't anything too extravagant. He still hadn't gotten used to the Hollywood extravagance. Having lunch with Robert Downey Jr. taught him that.

Everything smelled good too which seemed to remind Tom that he was hungry. He hadn't eaten since lunch and now it was nearly seven. He and Billie seemed to have lost track of time as they spent the afternoon walking around and just talking about life in general.

He learned that Billie had two best friends. One she had known ever since birth in Texas and another one, a former neighbor, in Los Angeles she had met when she was living there while filming Mad Men and while her mother was also attending university there. Matty and Nellie. Tom told her about his own friends too. Especially Harrison who was an actor like him. He made Billie laugh when he told her that his younger brothers, Sam and Harry, had a crush on her ever since watching Zombieland.

All in all, it had been a very good afternoon after the record store. Tom was just happy that Billie and him were getting along so well.

However, Tom's thoughts were soon disrupted as the hostess of the restaurant led Billie and him to a more private area in the back where Sebastian Stan was waiting for them. Tom took notice of the wide smile that formed on her face as soon as she saw Sebastian. An equally wide smile broke across Sebastian's face too.

Billie immediately found herself pulled into Sebastian's arms as he hugged her. Billie giggled. She actually giggled. Tom, even though he knew it was stupid, was kind of jealous because Billie didn't greet him like that nor did she look that happy to see him the other day.

"How are you? It's been forever," Sebastian said to her as Billie pulled away to look up at him.

"I know but I've been good. Pretty busy, actually," Billie told him.

It was true.

Billie hadn't seen Sebastian since she finished filming her scenes in Civil War. That had been almost six months ago. Sure, she, Sebastian, Anthony, and Chris kept up with each other during their time apart and while doing other things but that was only via text message. Although, Billie had facetimed with Sebastian numerous times so it's not like they had been completely disconnected.

"That's good. I'm glad," Sebastian said as he gave her a kind smile. Billie always thought he had a nice smile which she and Anthony always teased him about. She just wished he'd smile more. Not that she was one to judge. Billie rarely smiled herself. She guessed she wasn't a smiley person.

Sebastian then looked past Billie to Tom who was awkwardly standing behind her.

He wasn't surprised to see the British actor there. Billie had informed Sebastian that Tom would be joining them for dinner since he was in town too. She complained to him a while ago about Tom getting her mixed up in some high school thing which Billie didn't really want to go to. Sebastian didn't know why she was complaining. She only had to go to high school for three days. Sebastian had to go for four years.