Chapter Twenty

Author's Note: Sorry that the update's taken a while. I've just been really busy with school and work.

WARNING: I'm putting a warning up for mentions of underage sex(specifically involving an adult and a minor). There's not a scene in the chapter containing a sex scene or anything but it's mentioned a few times. I might actually up the rating on this story. I can't remember if it's already rated mature or not.

Here's a picture of Billie's dress for the London premiere.

Thanks for being so patient and please let me know what you think.

Billie was twelve-years-old when she met Teddy.

He was twenty one.

It's not like it was creepy or anything. Nothing happened with them back then. Billie was way more interested in her books than a stupid boy when she was twelve but she also couldn't help but find him cute. Teddy was only an intern in those days. In his last year of college when he managed to get an internship on the set of Mad Men.

He complimented the book she had been reading once and Billie thanked him.

That was the extent of their interactions.

As time went by and Teddy graduated from college, he moved up in the workplace and became the assistant to one of the writers on the show. He was bound and determined to become a screenplay writer which was the dream he would tell Billie all about when they started dating years down the road.

Billie started dating when she was fourteen which was a bit later than some of her friends but it felt appropriate at the time. It was innocent at first. Michael from her family vacation in Germany was her first boyfriend. Back then, it was just a bunch of innocent stolen kisses when her grandfather wasn't around and hand holding. Nothing too serious and when she returned to the states, she wasn't even heartbroken.

When Billie was fifteen things changed as it did for many girls that age.

She dated a couple different boys Nellie was friends with but they weren't sweet and kind like Michael had been. They were the total opposite. They were handsy, always wanting to touch her or whisper things in her ears which Billie was sure they thought was seductive. Conversation with them was mind numbing. All they wanted to talk about was video games or some party they went to in the hills the previous weekend.

The date ended and the first boy she went out with, Conner something(Billie couldn't exactly remember his last name for sure), blatantly asked her for a blowjob. They were in the home theater of Nellie's large and extravagant house. Nellie had invited them over to watch a movie but had retired to her bedroom when she started getting sleepy. Conner's hand had rested on her thigh and Billie's attention was taken away from the movie they were watching.

"Do you want to do something else?" Conner asked her and it seemed like an innocent enough question until he grabbed her hand and placed it over his crotch. Billie's eyes didn't widen nor did she shriek in horror. She just stared at the teenage boy blankly. "Don't tell me you're too afraid? I didn't peg you as a girl who was scared of a cock."

Billie was pretty sure he only spoke like that because he heard it from some asshole in a porno. She normally would've slapped him or shouted obscenities at him but on the other hand, Billie was curious. Not to mention her whole life she had always been just the kid on set so Billie had always felt obsessed with growing up. She desperately wanted to stop being seen as the kid and somehow Billie thought this would make her feel more adult.

"Come on, I'll tell you how," Conner whispered, his eyes desperate. Billie would find out that he knew shit about blowjobs a minute and a half later when he came into her mouth. She quickly found out that no girl had ever blown him before much less touched him. Billie washed her mouth out in the bathroom for ten minutes after that, trying to get the awful taste out of her mouth while also feeling a bit disgusted with herself.