Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV:

The shock seems to be only my reaction and Naruto's. Tsunade and Kakashi seem to enjoy the news and our responses. I'm seriously annoyed at how much these two are enjoying our... Ya, I'm going to call it suffering! "You're putting me in the same group as Blondie?! I'm sure there are other teams!" I try to change her decision about this team! "There are plenty other teams she can join Baachan! Just put her with Kiba! She would fit right in!" Oh no he didn't!

"You mean the kid with the dog? Ya, no thank you!" Just cause I'm new to the village doesn't mean I'm clueless about things. "You've met Kiba (Y/N)?" Kakashi finally feels like talking. "I wouldn't say I met him; I just saw him walking around the village when I was doing 'rounds.'" I looked at Tsunade while bending both my fingers in quotations on the word 'rounds.' "And you can keep dreaming Blondie if you think I'll join a team with that dog breath!" I cross my arms as I give him a slide glance.

Tsunade laughed so loud; I thought the glass would shatter... "Then it is settled! Since no other team will be better, you will stay with Kakashi and his team. Now take your students and get out!" She goes and sits back behind her desk and gives us a look that says no more discussions on this topic. If only she weren't the Hokage...

Kakashi walks towards the door and motions for me to follow him. Since I don't have much of a choice, now he is my teacher, mentor, or whatever you want to call him. Which means I have to respect him and follow whatever order he gives. However, someone wasn't willing to give up. "Tsunade-Baachan! You can't honestly be putting her on our team! We don't need another ANBU to be thrown on us!" Ok, I get it. I'm not happy with being with you either loudmouth, but you are starting to rub off on me in a bad way! "Listen up Blondie! I'm not ecstatic about this either. But I have the courtesy to respect the Hokage's decision and not bad mouth you. So I suggest you stop, especially since you don't know anything about me." I say my peace and walk out of the office. If he wants to stay and continue arguing all day, that's his choice. My time is more important than that.

About five minutes later, Kakashi and Naruto were out, and it seemed that things had been settled. I didn't really care anymore. I got my orders, and I am going to follow them. Kakashi decided to get the team together and introduce me to everyone. Maybe after meeting everyone, I'll be able to see how Kakashi and Tsunade thought my joining this team is a good idea. Walking to the meeting place was... I guess people would call it awkward. However, I was too annoyed with my new blonde teammate that I felt having this weird silence was better than being forced to talk to him. Although, you can hear him mumbling every now and then... He really can't seem to stop talking... he reminded me of someone... I just can't put my finger on it. What is up with this village? Ever since I entered this place, it's been reminding me of things I don't even know!!

When we got there, I could already see two people standing there. It was a park; kids were playing around and laughing. I honestly think this village takes things too lightly... Isn't a team meeting suppose to be formal or something? Anyway, I recognize one of the people; it's the girl with the bubblegum pink hair. On the first look, she seems like a normal girl, but I think her strength is hidden until needed. The other person, I haven't seen. He has short black hair and pale skin, not the pale that some people find attractive... The pale that looks sick!! In my opinion, I prefer tanned guys! But to each their own. Back to the point! What confused me the most about this guy... Is his outfit... "Oi Kakashi-Sensei... What's up with that crop top?" I can't help but whisper my confusion to the leader of our team. He lets out a small giggle at my question and tells me to leave all my questions to the person in question.

"Hello everyone, I got you all here to introduce you to someone." He pushes me towards them in a way to tell me to introduce myself. Great, make me do all the work. "Hey guys, I'm (Y/N), and I'll be your new teammate!" I put on a tight smile and pull out a peace sign with my fingers. Before they could respond to the new information, Naruto was already standing next to them and puffing out air and turning his head away from me. Way to show how accepting you are about me. "Really Kakashi-Sensei? We're getting a new teammate?" The bubblegum girl asks. What is up with people not believing what I say?! "Why would I bother coming all the way here and introducing myself to you guys if I'm lying? And I think Blondie's reaction is confirmation enough." I cross my arms, and I'm sure my annoyance can show on my face by now. Suddenly a hand lands on my shoulder, and Kakashi pats me. "There, there. Yes, Sakura, (Y/N) is joining our team. Orders from the Hokage herself. Once you get to know her, you will love this cute little feisty girl!" He ruffles my hair... I'm not feisty! Or little... Or cute... What is with him! "I hope you welcome her better than Naruto did!" We all look towards him, the moment our eyes met, there was a moment of hesitation before we both looked away in disagreement.