Chapter 13

(YN)'s POV:

My afternoon with Kakashi was emotional and fun and somehow embarrassing! Oh god! The stories he told me about how I was as a child... some of them... I'm glad I don't remember, haha. I think my relationship with Kakashi will change now. I'm not sure how, but I'm hoping it's for the better! I at least am happy I have someone from my past, and we see each other practically every day!

Once Kakashi and I said our goodbyes, and he was out of sight, I ran with all my might searching for Naruto. He would flip when he finds out that I actually knew Kakashi! I got an answer to one of my triggers! This is a great start! I know Naruto will be as excited as me when I tell him everything. He will probably even want to try and show me places that could remind me of something, like what Kakashi did. Taking me to the park itself that we met in.

I bump into Sakura on my search for the blonde. "Ah (Y/N)! Did you finish things with Kakashi-Sensei?" She was with a blonde girl, who I'm guessing is Ino, the girl she always hangs out with. "Yes, yes I did! Do you know where Naruto is?" She seemed a bit shocked that I would go looking for Naruto. "Not really, why are you looking for him?" Why wouldn't I want to look for him! "I have something really important to tell him." I explain while trying to rush things. "What's with everyone wanting to tell Naruto something today?" Huh? "Sorry, what do you mean?" I haven't really been properly introduced to Ino yet, so I try to be somehow polite with her.

"Hinata stopped by a while back asking where Naruto could be, said she had something to tell him." What...? Hinata? What does she want to tell Naruto?! "Did she tell you what she wanted to tell him?" I rapidly ask! My head could jump to conclusions quickly! "Eh? No, she didn't... is there a problem?" Ino asks worriedly. "Yes, there is a big problem!! Where did you tell her to go?!" I don't care what they will understand from all this; I am not letting that princess get ahead of me!

"Umm, I told her to check Ichiraku Ramen or his house." HIS HOUSE?! "YOU SENT HER TO HIS HOUSE!?" Do they not know her feelings for him? His house is a dangerous place! "Ya! He could be resting, plus Hinata is madly in love with Naruto! Maybe she will finally confess or at last make some move! Huh, Sakura?" They both laugh and agree about all this. Of course, they would be on the princess' side, they have known each other since they were kids and... they don't know my feelings for Naruto. Either way, they will still support Hinata!

"Augh! That's the issue, genius! I need to go if you bump into him tell him I'm looking for him! It's urgent ok!?" I wave to the back at them and run towards his house. Ichiraku is a public place, 'some' things can't happen there! But his house!! Just thinking of all the things they could do there!! Is driving me mad!

As I approach his building, I speed up and jump up on the roofs around to reach his door faster. Once I arrive on the last roof, ready to jump towards his door. That's when I see Hinata reach his door first and knock on it. The sun has already set, I hide on the roof, and the darkness helps. I'm not sure why I hid, I could have just jumped towards his door and told her to beat it! I guess a part of me wanted to see what's going to happen.

After a short wait, Naruto opened his door. DAMN IT NARUTO! Couldn't you be at Ichiraku like always just this time!? I am close enough to hear the conversation, thankfully! Even though Hinata basically whispers, I'm straining my ears to listen in on her.

"Oh, it's you, Hinata. What's up?" Oh God... he's not wearing his usual orange jacket. Instead, he is wearing a black shirt... I never thought he would look this good in black! Did I mention it's tight!? Naruto, your unawareness of what you do to me, is a bliss! I would hide under a rock if he found out he makes me feel this hot!

"D-Did I bother you, Naruto-kun?" Yes, you did, now leave. And stop looking at his tight shirt that's showing off his... hehe! Juicy pecks and abs! Stop blushing, woman! "Ah, no, you didn't. I was waiting for someone; I guess I just thought you were them." Waiting for someone? Who? "But... I guess they wouldn't be as gently as you were. They would bang on the door more than knock haha." That smile... I've seen it before! He looks at Sakura like that...