Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Ah, Kakashi. You're back. Where is the rest of your team?" I wonder how Tsunade isn't sensing the tension in the room. "I dismissed them. We have some important things to discuss." She looks at me and realizes my gaze is to the floor. That's when she notices Kakashi's expression.

"What's the problem Kakashi? Did (Y/N) cause any issues on the mission?" Well, I do try to save myself some trouble, so I answer her. "I didn't..." But Kakashi answered directly after me, "I wouldn't say she caused trouble. However, she has brought some concerning things into light." That got Tsunade's attention; she proceeded him to continue and explain.

After he explained everything to her, from the Jutsu to the clan, the two boys were mentioned as well, Sasuke and Itachi. Tsunade was surprised by how she didn't notice these things... she trusted her friend that recommended me and thought it was fine.

"(Y/N). You are sure you don't remember anything?" How many times are they going to remind me of my lost memories?! I confirm it, and she takes a moment to think of her next question. "Ok. I'm going to need you to tell me everything you know. And we can go from there."

There was a moment of silence. I was hesitating to tell them everything since I barely know. It might not be helpful to them, and it will only prove to me how little I really know. I look behind me towards the door. Hah... curious little cat. I sensed Naruto behind the door, Sakura and Sai are with him as well. I know they can hear everything.

I decide not to rat them out and to share what information I have. If I want to be trusted, I can't keep secrets. "Ask me whatever you want to know. I'll answer what I can." I look at Kakashi with a scowl and continue, "and when I say I don't know, I'm not lying or anything. I simply don't know." He goes to lean his back on the wall, waiting to hear everything.

"Great. Tell me (Y/N), where do you come from?" She grabs a pen and a scroll to note down everything. "I'm sure I'm from the land of fire. The exact location though is not sure. I don't know if there is a village or a group. I just know I'm from this land."

"Kakashi said you don't know your family name, which means you don't know your family?" As much as that hurt to confirm. "That's correct." "Then where were you before you came to Konoha?" That's a bit tough. "Ummm. Look, you won't like it, but I don't know the areas very well. So I'm not sure of the names. I used to move a lot; I was never in the same place for too long, that's how I was taught. When your acquaintance found me, I was up north. He found me doing my daily training and just right up offered me the job." She shakes her head before writing down it down.

"He didn't know anything about you?" Kakashi finally asks. "I don't think he did. I've never seen him, and I didn't use to make friends." "Why not?" Wasnt it obvious? "I was alone. Friends will want to know more, knowing more could get me in dangerous situations. I was taught to be strong, but not to be naive. The world is not filled with rainbows and butterflies; evil is lurking everywhere." That took them by surprise.

"Who taught you all these things (Y/N)?" Tsunade got back to asking the questions. "I call them my guardian? I don't know their name. I don't remember how we met, I know they knew my parents... and before you ask, no I don't know anything about my parents. Not their name or looks or anything." This is turning sad; they are hesitant to ask personal questions.

"Kakashi said you don't know where your guardian is." Well ya. "I haven't seen them in six years. In other words, I've been alone for six years." That surprised Kakashi. He gets off the wall, "that means... you were-" I interrupted him this time. "I was nine years old when I was left alone in the woods to live the rest of my life. Yes." That caused everyone to be shocked. Even the people outside, their shock opened the door by mistake. I didn't turn to look at them.