Chapter 30

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Where are you guys taking me? Dragging me into the woods... this is very suspicious!" Sakura whines for I don't know how many times now... Naruto and I decided to bring Sakura with us so we can tell the Uchiha brothers the good news and at the same time Sakura can find out what we did and what's going to happen to her beloved Sasuke-Kun! I think she will be over the moon with joy, but I'm not sure if Sasuke is going to feel the same way about her... I still question if they actually feel the same way...

"Just relax Sakura! We're not going to do anything to you! If anything, I think you will be thanking us soon!" Naruto so confidently tells her. He really wants her to thank him for some unknown reason... "Naruto is right Sakura, so just be patient for a little bit more. We are almost there." I add to Naruto's comment as we continue our walk and nearing our destination. "You guys are so sure about it... I wonder what it could be, that's going to make me this happy!"

Once we get to the same destination I took Naruto to; we wait around for a few minutes before the brothers show up! "What is she doing here?" Little Uchiha was the first to comment, which made us all turn around. "Sasuke-Kun...? What's going on?" Sakura directly adds. "Since you have brought a friend, I'm guessing things worked out?" Itachi guesses immediately.

Damn it... I wanted it to be a surprise! "Yes, Itachi! The plan worked perfectly, actually! I told them everything, and I had some proof to show them! And you were right! The Elders completely pulled away and blamed it all on Danzō! Man, you should have seen his face!" I start to explain what happened yesterday at the meeting.

Sasuke was actually shocked that our plan worked! He didn't voice his shock, but it was evident from his expression! "The Dobe was actually able to pull off the plan?" I seriously don't get why Sasuke just feels the need to insult Naruto whenever they meet... "just to let you know Teme, the plan went perfectly because of me!" Well, Naruto... ah whatever, I'll let him have it.

Even though we all knew what was happening, and we discussed everything with each other. The Brothers were delighted with the results, and they understood that the Daimyō needed time to set things straight and make their welcome back into the village as problem free as possible. Sakura, on the other hand, was confused she couldn't even say anything to interrupt us and ask, but we picked up on it, and we explained everything to her. From the very start, till the end.

"That's... amazing! I'm so happy! Sasuke-Kun can come back home! I mean you too, Itachi-San! This is such good news!" Sakura reacted the same way Naruto and I guessed she would haha! We spent a few hours sitting together and talking, Itachi thought it would be funny to share some embarrassing stories of me and Sakuse... Naruto and Sakura enjoyed them a lot, but I can't say the same about Sasuke and me!

"It seems you were a BlabberMouth since your first days, huh!" Sasuke comments to me, augh! I seriously wonder what the hell I did to make him hate me so much! "And I guess you've had that stick up your ass since you were born!" I retaliate with my comment; it resulted in everyone laughing, Naruto being the loudest. Sasuke, of course, didn't like my comment and just glared at me, but I glared back! I question if our relationship will get better in the future...

"Sakura... I have a favor to ask of you." I look at Sakura with hope in my eyes; I think it's about time I bring up the subject. It is a serious subject after all, and time isn't really on our side! "Sure thing (Y/N)! What can I do for you?" She seems willing to listen to me and maybe even help.

"(Y/N), I already told you it's fine." Itachi, as usual, tried to close the subject. "And I already told you that it is not! Sasuke agrees with me for once, and so does Naruto, so just sit there quietly now, Itachi-Niisan!" I purposely use the old way I used to say his name, and he couldn't help but smile at the memories it brought up.