Chapter 11

(A/N):

(N/N)= Nickname.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV:

"What the...? (Y-Y/N)... you have the Sharingan?!" What the hell is Naruto talking about?! How can I have the Sharingan? That's a heritage power for the Uchiha clan alone! It's not possible. "Kakashi-Sensei! What's going on?" I hear Naruto ask. The pain in my eyes did not subside yet, and I feel liquid pouring out of my eyes, and if Naruto is right, it's probably blood. I still can't see around me, even though I'm sure my eyes are open...

I hear several footsteps running towards us, and then hear Kakashi's voice. "This is no possible... how?" So it's true? Naruto didn't make a mistake? I really have the Sharingan now?! "Naruto... what the hell is going on?" Sasuke is still there; he seemed shocked but angry. Well, little Uchiha I'm as surprised as you are! "I-I'm not sure Sasuke. I'd like to know as well. But..." Naruto's voice... he sounds worried. "T-There's a lot of blood coming out! What do we do?" Am I really bleeding that much?

"Naruto! Take (Y/N) back to the village now. Don't stop for anything or anyone, directly go to the Hokage and make sure you three are alone. We can't let anyone see her till we know what's going on." Wait, wait! How am I suppose to go? I can't see! "Naruto! How does she have the Sharingan?!" Sasuke is really angry now. "I don't know Teme! That's what we are trying to figure out! Shouldn't you know more than us about this?!" That's true, Sasuke is an Uchiha. He should know how this Sharingan business works!

"Naruto! Concentrate! Go now! (Y/N) needs serious medical help now! We will handle things here with Sasuke! Now go!" Kakashi yells, and the next thing I know I'm being lifted off. Wait! Am I being carried there? By Naruto!? "(Y/N), don't worry. I'll get you there in no time! Put your arms around my neck, so you don't fall." You have got to be kidding me!? If I get any closer to him, he will hear my heartbeat racing!

I hesitantly put my arms around Naruto's neck, and he sets off, running back to Konoha. "I'm sorry I got you into this mess (Y/N). But Don't worry, everything is going to be ok. I promise." I've never seen Naruto be so frantic with worry about something. After being silent since this whole dilemma started, I decided to talk to lighten the mood a bit. "With how many times you've told me not worry, it would seem you're the one who's actually worried Uzumaki!" But it seemed my plan backfired. "I am worried (Y/N)! Your eyes are important! If you lose them..." his sentence trails off. Even though I can't see his face, I can bet my life he had a scowl on and eyes filled worry and anger.

"I'll be fine. As long as I'm with you... I'll be fine." I squeeze my hands a bit tighter around his neck and rest my head on his chest. I felt him twitch at my touch, but he tried to hide his flustered state. "Then I'll always be there... I'll protect you!" He says in the calmest voice I've heard out of him, and he held me closer to him. Almost like he is proving his words. I'm so glad we are in a hurry, and my face is hidden in his chest, cause I'm sure my cheeks were as red as a tomato!

I don't know how Naruto managed to do it, but we were able to get to the village on the same day. Although I did notice the change in time by the light behind my black vision, if I'm correct, it should be around sunset now. "Hang in there (Y/N). We are practically there. Baa-Chan will make it all better!" Naruto assures me and makes his way to Tsunade.

"Baa-Chan!" Naruto burst through the Hokage's office door. "(Y/N) needs your help now! Kakashi-Sensei sent me; he is still behind. H-He said she needs immediate medical care! Do something!" Now that we arrived, and after running at max speed for so long, Naruto has finally allowed himself to panic. I tap on his chest and tell him in a whisper. "It's ok Naruto. Calm down. You made it. You did well." The pain had drained all my energy, and I feel like I can barely stay awake.