Chapter 15

(Y/N)'s POV:

We rushed our way to Suna. The Kazekage has been kidnapped. That is major news! He's a leader of a village! So I get all the fuss, but what I don't understand is Naruto. When he found out about it, he directly got up and was ready to go. You would think a family member was in danger!

I didn't think anything terrible by that! It's just this Gaara guy, THE KAZEKAGE!! Seems to be a very important person to Naruto. I want to ask, but it doesn't seem to be the right time right now. As we were getting close to the village, our surroundings started to change. I've never left the land of fire before; this is all new territory for me!

I am in the land of wind now! I'm surrounded by sand and sand and even more sand! Dunes everywhere! "Wow... this is so cool! It's so different than the land of fire!" I still keep up with everyone, but they are too focused to reply or hear me. "It is different. It's your first time here (Y/N)?" Sai's attitude has changed a bit. At least towards me. I guess he feels bad about what happened before with Naruto. He's been paying a lot more attention to me... I don't know how I feel about it yet, but I appreciate the fact that he's always trying to make sure I'm ok.

"Ya, haha! I've been to a lot of places in the land of fire, but I never left it. It's so hot here! How do people survive here?!" I try to speed up, so I don't fall behind, but Sai slowed down a bit and ran next to me. "The people born here are used to it. If you stay here for a while, you will be used to it too." We continue our conversation until we reach the village, from time to time, I would catch glimpses of Naruto looking back at us.

When we get there, we directly meet a blonde girl with four buns! How do they make that spiky style...? Both her and Shikamaru! "Naruto... you came." She seemed surprised that Naruto came, but there is a lot of sadness in her voice and eyes. "Of course! How did this happen? Gaara is not weak to be just kidnapped! Do you know where they are?" She invites us into the village and in the Kazekage office. She explains what had happened to him.

Apparently, two members of the Akatsuki attacked the village. Deidara and Sasori. Those were their names. The Deidara guy apparently attacks with explosive clay, Gaara had him under control, he wasn't even scratched. However, when he aimed a giant explosion on the village, Gaara sacrificed his own defense to protect the village, which gave Deidara the opening he was waiting for. Sasori didn't fight; he was waiting outside the village. Apparently, Deidara was more than enough to take care of the Kazekage.

Naruto got angrier and angrier as Temari, the blonde girl, told the story. "That's not all..." there's more? "It's Kankuro..." Who the hell is that...? So many names and people I don't know! Everyone is stressed; they won't explain anything to me. She takes us to wherever this Kankuro guy is. She says it's easier if she showed us.

As we are walking there, I try to figure things out alone, but I just have a lot of unknowns. That's when Naruto looked back at me and stopped walking. Everyone stopped looking at him, and I was surprised! It was the first time he looked at me since our little argument at the small village. "Gaara is one of my closest friends. He became Kazekage when I was training with Ero-Sennin. Temari and Kankuro are his siblings; he's their little brother. Y-You seemed a bit lost... does that help?" He noticed... he hasn't looked at me, but he knew I was lost. "A lot, thank you! Let's continue." We exchange small smiles and continue following Temari.

We enter a room, and we get the problem. Nurses were surrounding the table, and a guy was lying down on it, he was sweating a lot, and he looked in a lot of pain. "What happened?" Sakura asks as she goes to examine him. "He followed Gaara... but they fought, and he was poisoned. None of our cures are working. He's getting worse." Temari is anxious. I get it now, she lost her little brother, and now the other one is dying... "Let me see what I can do." And she begins her examination.