Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s POV:

*Punch*!! "Damn... These guys just won't give up!" Sakura says as she lands one of her killer punches on the enemy. The fight is intense, but thankfully Kakashi is keeping the letter safe from their hands. Even if they outnumber us, we are keeping up and holding our ground.

The problem is... the numbers we thought we were fighting... was just the beginning! They had a backup team on standby just in case they failed or our group was too big for them. And it is like they are being manufactured! They just won't end! You get rid of one... TWO MORE POP UP!! And that is really starting to piss me off!

Sai and Sakura are actually working splendidly together. Sai is supporting her with attacks from the back, while she fights out front with her deadly punches... Every time she punches someone, the enemy takes a step back out of fear. However, they are determined to get the letter, even if some have to be sacrificed. Seeing Sai actually attack full out was very interesting! I couldn't pay attention to his attacks all the time since I had to defend myself and fight, but the arts he brings to life are so pretty and so many different types. Tigers, birds, and giant looking genies..? They still looked cool!

Note to self, have a sit down with Sai and discuss his Jutsu and art! I need to learn more about this stuff!

"WATCH OUT!!" I turn to look where the voice came from and I see Naruto standing in front of me. What caught my attention was the blood... dripping from his hand... "NARUTO!!" I jump and kick the enemy with a spinning side kick right on his head. I turn my attention back on Naruto. "YOU IDIOT! Who blocks a Kunai with his hand! Ok, ok, don't worry, it's ok. Ummm..." Aaah! I never had to worry about comrades in my fights! I don't know any Medical Jutsu! Oh man... He's bleeding so much...

"(Y/N), (Y/N)! Relax! Don't worry about it. Let's finish them off then you can worry about my hand haha." I'll kill him. That's it. How much of an idiot can this guy be?! "Hell no! You're done for now!" I grab Naruto's other hand... the one without a Kunai going through his palm and take him to the back, where it is safe. "Sakura! Sai! Kakashi-Sensei! I need you all here next to Naruto! If any of you knows Medical Jutsu, then Naruto needs your attention." I look at them and they are just standing there... they didn't move a muscle. "Hello?! Am I speaking alien?"

"(Y/N), we are a bit busy right now. We don't have time to babysit Naruto." Sai says as he looks at Naruto, which got him a shout from the blonde. "You are not babysitting; he is injured and needs medical attention! And I'll take care of these idiots!" I look at Kakashi with a confident look and start walking to the front. Kakashi decides to trust me and tells Sakura and Sai to get back. "Kakashi-Sensei! You can't be seriously letting her deal with them on her own!" "You worried about me Uzumaki?" I turn and give him a smirk, which he responded with a light blush and scowl. "I'll be fine! As long as you guys stay behind me!"

I put a bit more distance between my team and me and face the enemy. "Listen up weirdos! I'm sick of your continuous backup! Do you want the letter? It's here," I show it to them and hide it again. I can hear my team in the back wondering how I got it from Kakashi. Sorry, I have a light touch hehe! "Bring out everyone from your side and come get it from me. Or are you scared to face a single little girl?" I send them a challenging look and wait for their response.

Not a moment later, there were around twenty black coated ninjas standing ahead of me. I guess after all the fight we did; we managed to get rid of most of them. All that is left now is to get rid of these last ones. I take my stance, take in a deep breath and let it out slowly. I'm going to need my breath to be stable and long. I still have a good amount of chakra. It'll be fine. They start attacking all at once, and I do the hand signs of my Jutsu.

"Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!!" I turn my chakra to fire and breath it out of my mouth. The fire takes the form of a giant orb, the more chakra I give the bigger the orb. I trained a lot on this Jutsu, which means... my orb is pretty big! Muwahah! I make my orb big enough, so when it hits the first ninja and explodes, it will vaporize or at least burn the rest!