0.1

Loella P.O.V

I'm currently sitting on a chair in the office of Headmaster Dippet, with a sorting hat placed on my head. It still seems impossible that I am here, yesterday was a rough day where I would have died if there wasn't a certain professor to safe me.

If you were wondering, I am talking about Dumbledore. I swear that man is complicated, before I collapsed he apparated to just outside of Hogwarts and tried to read my mind. Luckily I am very good at occlumency.

No one reads my mind. no one, that is probably the reason why I am still on the chair without being sorted.

'' Special, very special and powerful yes yes'' I heard the voice in my head. '' You would be a perfect example for a Slytherin'' the hat continued.

'Then why don't you put me there' I thought and seconds later the hat spoke out loud

''Slytherin''.

I stood up and walked over to Headmaster Dippet as he told me the way to the great hall where the so called feast would soon begin.

I walked in and saw that almost everyone was present, and the sorting for the first years was about to begin.

I could heard wolf whistles coming my way almost right that instant and I took a deep breath, I had to begin all over again. I couldn't let anybody know about my past so instead off hexing them on the spot I just smiled at them. I could have known I would get unwanted attention, which I hated, but on the other side, it would be my perfect cover up; the perfect sweet and pretty girl with nothing to hide. The perfect mask if you ask me.

I walked over to the Slytherin table looking for the 5th years.

'' Are you a new here?'' I heard a guys' voice from behind me, I turned around and saw a boy with dark hair and grey eyes. '' Hey Black who are you talking to?'' a girls' voice asked and stood next to him.

'' I am Loella Wilson and yes, I am new here'' I said politely, and with a small smile.

The girl had a snobbish expression and was probably the typical bitch from our house, and soon enough I had decided that I didn't like her.

'' I am Pansy Parkinson a pureblood, and named after my grandmother and my granddaughter is also going to be called Pansy'' she rattled. I don't care about you, or your family.

'' It is very nice to meet you, and I like you name''. I said with my fake sweet smile.

She didn't say anything but just squealed and grabbed my arm to take me to the large table and the both of us sat down.

'' This is Lestrange'' she said and pointed to a guy who sat across from us. '' That is Malfoy'' she pointed at the guy who sat next to her, his hair was platinum blonde and fairly long and his eyes were blue . if I wasn't mistake,. he was one of the guys who wolf whistled. He turned to look at me and licked his lips. Gross.

'' And who is this beauty?'' he asked. ' Play nice' I had to repeat a thousand times in my head. Before I could give an answer Parkinson started to talk again. Not annoying at all. '' She is Loella Wilson'' she said with a big ugly smile.

She started to talk about how I was her new best friend and other things I didn't give a damn about. I looked around the table and my eyes fell on a boy with dark hair and dark brown eyes, his face covered with handsome features. He was reading a book and didn't pay attention to all the girls who were gawking and winking at him. I tried to look at the title of the book he was holding and saw ' Magical creatures'.

I looked again this time I focused a little more and the cover spell flickered for a second. ' History magical families' I read. He looked confused for a moment and then met my gaze. He had a dark aura and he looked at me with an intense stare. I immediately understood what he was trying to do and threw my walls up. He looked angry, with a look that said ' don't mess with me'.

But did I even care for the slightest bit? No.

He tried to look into my mind, and I do not appreciate it at all. '' That is Tom Riddle'' I suddenly heard Parkinson' voice say.

'' He is a prefect and top of almost every class'' she continued. Top of all classes eh? Wait until our classes start and say it again. He may be the teacher's pet, but no one knows me yet and I always get my way by manipulating. Was I evil and took advantage of it? Sometimes, only if you mess with me.

'' Isn't he handsome'?'' Parkinson spoke again with this time a far more dreamy voice.

I looked again and saw he was still staring at me. Who was he? And why was he so different? I already knew that if I tried to read his mind I wouldn't succeed, but watch me find out all his dirty secrets.

A/N

This was the first chapter! I have edited it so it is probably better than it was before :)

Hope you enjoy!