2.0

Loella POV

'' Did you hear about that first year boy?''

'' Oh my.... That is awful."

'' How could that happen?''

This kind of conversations were going on for quite a while now. I can't believe Riddle actually managed to open the chamber of secrets.

There was a boy petrified and nobody knew the cause of it. Dimwits. I was wondering why the boy wasn't killed. If you look in the eyes of a basilisk you die. Interesting.

'' Hey Riddle, did you hear about that poor boy?'' I asked emotionless.

Why would I put effort in something that doesn't work anyway?

''Yes, I did hear about it.'' He said just as emotionless.

'' How could that have happened?''

'' I wouldn't know. Do you have an idea?'' he asked and looked into my eyes.

'' I have most certainly an idea'' I said and didn't break eye contact. For the out standers it seemed like a casually conversation. His hand went through his hair, and he looked just past me and smirked. I looked behind me and saw a group of girls batting their eyelashes and giggling. Gross.

I stood up and wanted to make my way out. I had a potion essay to make and wanted to go to the library. I didn't come far before my wrist was roughly caught. It was Riddle. Who could have guessed.

'' Didn't know you like it rough.'' I commented.

This seemed to piss him off. You could see the wrinkle that started to form on his forehead. He did a pretty good job hiding it though. His dark eyes stared right at my green ones.

''Loella sweetheart, if you tell anyone what you know. You can soon face another surprise. It is going to be rough, just how you like it.''

From the outside it would have sound dirty. But I was fully aware that I am going to meet his pet if I don't keep it quiet.

I honestly couldn't care less.

''Don't worry love, I won't tell a soul.'' I said with a bright smile. I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek.

'' Bye now."

~

''Need any company?'' I heard a voice say.

''Yeah sure, sit down.'' I said, not really caring who it was. I looked up and saw Avery with a toothy grin.

'' Did you finish the potion homework already?'' he asked.

'' Yes I did. Need help?'' I replied.

He seemed relieved with my answer and started to show me the things he didn't understand. I was surprised that he actually passed this class last year. The people in the library scurried away and soon enough it was just us.

'' Do you think this is correct?'' Avery asked.

'' I know that it is correct. Don't you want to attend dinner?''

'' Yeah, we should go.'' he replied. He stood up and placed the books he had used back. I stood up as well and followed him to the great hall. Unfortunately there was only a spot right besides Riddle. I walked up to the spot and sat down.

I started to put food on my plate and started to eat. He raised his eyebrow and continued eating his own food.

'' Hey Loella do you want to hang out later?'' the high pitched voice from Parkinson asked.

'' Sure.'' I answered bored. She squealed and began to talk about make-up.

Nope.

I really couldn't handle her right now.

'' have you ever heard about a girl named Carina Heavenly?''

My head shot up and I looked at Riddle. I felt like a deer in the headlight but I didn't want to show anything.

'' Yes I have, why?'' I asked uncertain.

'' Oh there is a quite fascinating story about her and her family. I was wondering, how do you know her?'' he asked .

'' Just an old friend'' I mumbled. He snorted and continued with reading his book.

'' Hey Pansy, can me and Avery join you guys tonight?'' Riddle asked.

After her name came out of his mouth she almost threw a fit. Seriously, do you have to make a scene for every single thing?

'' I would love that Tom!!'' she almost shouted. Okay maybe I felt a little bit of compassion towards her. She was embarrassing herself. Quite fascinating go look at.

''We can do truth or dare.'' Avery piped in. No way Riddle is going to accept that.

'' That would be a pleasant game to play.''

Shoot.

Parkinson just nodded furiously and was red from blushing.

When dinner was over I went with Parkinson to her room. Riddle first had to patrol and Parkinson wanted to look nice. For as far that was possible.

I grabbed my wand and muttered a spell. Her black straight hair turned into curls and she seemed satisfied with the result.

We walked downstairs and Riddle and Avery were already seated.

'' You can start Tom." Parkinson said while swirling her hair around her finger.

'' Alright, Wilson truth or dare?'' he said, his eyes directly focused on me.

'' Truth.''

'' Have you ever fell in love?''

...
A/N
Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️