0.6

Tom P.O.V

'' Riddle, why don't you sit with one of those creepy girls?'' she asked, obviously annoyed by the fact  that people were glaring at her. I decided to just look at her without answering her stupid question.

I could not stop thinking about last night. I am very convinced that she was present, but why couldn't I see her? It was almost impossible to become invisible. I grabbed my stuff and she did the same.

She accidently brushed her hand against mine and I stiffened not even mere seconds later. I stared at her trying to see her mind,  to confirm that I was right and she was in the library last night. She raised her eyebrow and without using any words I understood what she meant; 'not going to work.'

Her attention shifted back to that stupid old Dumbledore and with a wave of her wand her book turned into a small dragon. The whole class gasped and seemed to be impressed.

So that seemed to be her plan. Being top of all classes and be the perfect school girl. It is such a shame that pretty girls with dirty secrets can never be perfect.

'' Is there anyone in this classroom who knows what an Animagus is?'' Dumbledore asked and several people raised their hands. He looked at Wilson and she raised her hand as well.

Her name was called and her smug appearance soon answered. 

'' An Animagus is a witch or wizard who can morph him or himself into an animal at will. It is a learned skill, sir.''

 '' Correct, five points to Slytherin.''

An Animagus huh? She probably already learned this ' skill' but wasn't going to let anything on.

'' What animal?'' I asked and she looked alarmed. I smirked, she surely did not expect the question. Just as I did not expect an answer. 

'' A white panther.'' she spoke without looking up.

I asked Avery if he could get close to her and he seemed to do a fairly good job. I guess she is already aware of the plan and isn't going to open up to anyone. I can't do it myself because she doesn't trust me. 

Good, she shouldn't.

Then there was that Parkinson. Her mind was very easy and not far as complex as that of Wilson. If she knows something, I know something. Even though I know she is a very good liar, and isn't going to say anything the truthful to her.

As soon as the classes had ended she jumped up and ran out of the classroom. Probably for her ' study date.'

Gross.

Maybe she wasn't worth my attention. She wasn't a filthy mudblood,  a pureblood if I was correct. She clearly did not want people to know about her family. Slughorn said all of them had passed away. 

But where did she stay all of those years? She was very intelligent and made sure she didn't leave any traces behind.

I walked over to Black and whispered in his ear that there was a meeting in the library tonight and that he had to make sure Wilson didn't know about it.

She will follow me eventually, and she will worship me. She is going to find out she can't win from me and when she does, she is going to kneel for me.

I discovered that my father was a filthy muggle who left my mother. He is going to pay, but not yet. I also found out that my mother was a Gaunt. The pureblood family who was a far distance from Salazar Slytherin. Which meant I am the heir.

I am going to open the chamber next year. And no one can stop me, not even Wilson, even though I saw her as a threat as soon as I had laid my eyes on her.

I walked to the common room and saw that almost every guy was sitting around something, or rather, someone. When I walked closer I saw Malfoy and Wilson. He was asking her on a date and you saw her standing with a fake smile. I have to say, she is doing a pretty good job with her cover.

'' Of course sweetie, but you have to know that I don't do second dates'' she replied sickly sweet. 

'' One is all I need.'' he said smirking. When everyone looked away for a second her face went from a smile to utterly disgust.

I smirked and walked away.

'' Hey, Riddle."

'' Yes, Wilson?''

I replied and turned around to look at her. 

'' Don't try.'' she stated simply and I raised my eyebrow.

'' What do you mean?'' I asked and put my charming smile on to let it look like a normal conversation.

 '' The only thing you will find is stuff about my skincare, and I am fairly certain that you are not very interested in that.'' she said and walked away to her own dorm. How did she know? How much did she know? She couldn't have read my mind. I would have noticed that.

I should keep some distance. Avery will still do as he is told and she won't expect anything. And if she will, she should wish she didn't.

A/N
Don't forget to vote, comment and add!
❤️