4.4

Loella pov

I woke up with a headache and an annoying sting near my stomach. I wanted to sit up and stretch because of the gnawing pain in my muscles. I started to carry out my plan but was immediately pulled down again by strong arms.

What in the name of-

'' Let go of me, Riddle.'' I mumbled, while still being half crushed by him and his warmth. I immediately recognized him from his intoxicating scent, that I found myself being quite fond of.

'' We still have 40 minutes before we have to start getting ready.'' He mumbled back and nuzzled his face further in my neck. He twisted a bit, probably due my hair that was in the way, but his arms still did not let go, or even loosened a bit for that matter.

I let out a sigh, and muttered a spell to freshen myself up. My signature scent filled my nose and my morning breath disappeared. Magic is a lovely thing.

'' How do you even know that? You have not opened your eyes yet.'' I asked. I was well aware of the fact that my reply was way too late for an actual conversation.

'' The sun rays. I would like to have my last few minutes of rest, so I would highly appreciate it if you were to be quiet and would stop moving.'' He replied in his normal polite way of speaking.

I huffed but kept silent and started to relax a bit. I was fairly impressed with the whole sun rays thing, but no appreciation would be given, because of his own request. My hands went to my stomach and I wanted to lift my shirt to find out what had actually happened to it and why it was hurting.

I don't remember a lot of last night, how I even got here was one big question. I probably agreed to sleeping in his dorm, because I can not imagine Riddle being such an idiot to bring me here without any kind of consent.

But before I could lift my shirt Riddle grabbed my wrists tightly as if to stop me from doing what I wanted to do. I turned my head a bit, just to see that his eyes were still closed. I frowned and tried to remove my wrists from his tight grip. My eyes shifted to a pile of clothes, my clothes to be precise. The thing that made me furrow my eyebrows even more, was that large blood stains covered the material.

That explains the pain.

I could not remember. Why could I not remember what happened? I wanted to sigh out of frustration, and closed my eyes, going back in my memories that played in front of me as a series of pictures, yet so unclear that it could be mistaken for a dream, so hazy.

'' I had no intentions in hurting you, Loella.'' Riddle mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, only because of the fact that his eyes were closed, and my back was turned to him.

'' I feel honoured, now can you please let go of my wrists? You are way too hot.'' I mumbled back.

'' I feel flattered.'' He said in his usual polite voice.

'' I cannot handle the lameness that those words carried, Riddle.'' I replied with a small laugh.

He chuckled and let go of me.

'' We have to get up.'' He said. I sat up and looked at Riddle in his tired state, his features strong, yet so delicate. His soft brown eyes, with the power behind it so strong. I loved those eyes, but I knew that they would turn red, as he would not stop with going into the wrong direction.

Well, wrong, it was merely a point of view in which we considered something wrong. In this case, I could do nothing but agree to the good side, because I did not see muggle born witches or wizards as unworthy. I did not crave for a world where only the powerful people ruled.