0.7

Loella P.O.V

Have friends, check. 

Be top of the class, check. 

It is going pretty okay so far.

Now it is time for the next step; become friends with the loser. There is only one way to find out who that is, and that is to make a visit to the most popular girl from our year.

The joy.

'' Olive Hornby, right?'' I asked a girl from my age with a sweet smile on my face.

 '' Yes, it is sweetie.'' she said with that enormous fake smile plastered on her face.

That looks painful.

'' We should totally hang out some time, girl'' I said and flipped my hair over my shoulder. I didn't mean to make any enemies so I had to play like a dumb school girl. She squealed and hugged me and then walked away.

Don't let me puke.

What the hell was that. I saw Riddle staring suspicious at me. He tried to keep some distance, but he was still staring at me like some psychopath. That Avery guy still had not stopped being annoying though. Now I think of it, I have to go to the Quidditch match.

I walked over to the pitch and saw three big loops on both sides. I had never seen a real pitch before, only in books. Not that I was actually interested.

'' Loella, good to see you! The Halloween party is in a week aren't you excited?'' the slug said and sat down next to me.

Great. My face is going to hurt so bad.

'' I am very excited, sir.''

I said with a nod and the match began. It was Slytherin against Hufflepuff.

The match finally ended and Slytherin had won. Soon enough I found myself walking back from the stands after saying goodbye to the slug. To my luck, Avery had immediately spotted me and walked over to where I was.

'' You came!''

Of course I did, stupid creature, I didn't have much of a choice now, did I?

'' Of course I did, good game!''

'' Thanks, love.''

Don't call me love, you filthy human being. Instead of saying something, I just grinned and started to walk away. I walked back into the castle and saw Hornby with the rest of her ' fan club' trying to flirt with Riddle. It was a funny view.

 I snorted and walked past them.

The girls didn't seem to notice me, but Riddle did and glared at me. Oh I am so scared right now. You need to try a little harder to fright me. I decided it was funny to stress him out a little more and this time I let out an abrupt laugh and grabbed my wand. I turned it around a few times and grabbed a book out of my bag. It had a black cover so you couldn't read the title.

I flipped a few pages and mumbled something under my breath. This time Riddle looked like he wanted everyone dead. Aw he is so enjoyable sometimes.

Later on the day I saw Hornby again but this time laughing at a girl. She had dark hair and big glasses. Perfect. Her name was Myrtle Warren if I was correct. A muggle-born. I honestly didn't care for blood status, but it is always nice to have an extra reason to hate someone.

She ran away to the girls bathroom and I slowly followed her. I entered and saw a few sinks in the middle. One of them had a small picture of a snake on it. I touched it and saw a few imagines. A basilisk, Interesting.

'' Warren?'' I asked and knocked on the wooden door of the toilet.

 '' Go away!'' she exclaimed, sobbing. Why did I do this again? People who are crying are so annoying, not to start with how she really just screamed for me to go away, rude. 

'' I am not one of those stupid girls.'' I tried again and this time the sobbing stopped. 

'' Then who are you?'' she asked and unlocked the door. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. I raised my eyebrow and she started to talk again with her irritable high voice.

 '' You are Loella Wilson! The nice and beautiful Slytherin everyone talks about.'' she said under her breath loud enough for me to hear.

It is good to know that my image is so nice. 

'' Come out sweetie, we are going outside together.'' I said and reached out my hand. She grabbed my hand and followed me outside the castle. It was windy in the October air but it wasn't too cold. Not that I even cared for one bit.

''Why would you go anywhere with me?'' she suddenly asked.

Because I am just using you.

'' I was bored and needed a friend, you seem to be a great person.'' I replied.

'' A friend? But Olive said that you two were best friends why aren't you with her?''

'' Because she is too busy with flirting and other irrelevant things.'' This time she laughed a little and sighed.

''What is wrong?'' I asked with fake concern. 

'' Oh nothing, it's just that it all feels like a dream.''

I wish life was a dream. You know with rainbows and stuff. But it is clearly not and the reality sucks.

 '' Believe me, it isn't.'' I said with a toothy grin.

We talked the whole afternoon about boys, books and homework. All lies obviously.

I don't read romans or am interested in boys.  It got colder and we returned to the castle. I said goodbye with a quick hug and she took off.

My face dropped immediately and I rubbed my cheeks.

 '' What were you doing with that mudblood?'' I heard someone asking from behind me. 

'' Hello Malfoy, when is our date?'' I asked ignoring his question. 

'' We can go tomorrow, I have a permission slip from Headmaster Dippet'' he said grinning.

Yay. Looking forward to it. 

'' Great! See you tomorrow'' I said with fake enthusiasm. I turned around and walked back to my dorm. I never actually went on a date but heard my sister talk about it a lot. When she was still breathing at least.

She always asked for my opinion about her clothes. I was just eight years old and simply adored her.

The people who took her and my parents away from me already paid for it  but I still had that glowing fire in me. I didn't feel the need to hurt people, or even kill.

There is only one I want to see go down, and that is Riddle. He doesn't deserve to have power. I am dark, he is evil. Big difference. I know he thinks he can easily win, but we'll see.

A/N don't forget to vote, comment and add!❤️