2.1

Loella Pov

''No I have not.'' I replied emotionless.

Avery and Parkinson gasped and Riddle just smirked at my answer.

'' My turn'', I started and looked right into his dark eyes, '' Riddle, truth or dare.''

'' Dare.''

Well, I didn't expect that. Those secrets will come out one way or another.

I am still a teenager, let's act like one.

'' Kiss someone from the group.'' I said with a girly giggle.

His face scrunched up into a disgusted sneer, and Parkinson was batting her eyelashes exciting for what was going to happen.

Physical contact was an easy way to enter the mind, not that I had any intentions in doing such thing.

I honestly couldn't care less.

''Alright.'' He answered after a little while.

''Loella, I will kindly ask you to come a little closer.''

How polite of you Riddle. I smirked and stood up from my spot.

I sat down at his lap and I had this kind of feeling he did not like what was going to happen. Just kidding, even a 4 years old could tell.

'' Begin.'' I whispered with a smirk.

First time for everything right? Him showing affection towards anyone. What a joke. My thoughts were interrupted by warm lips that pressed against mine.

I heard Parkinson squeal and I pulled away.

'' Who taught you to kiss like this?'' I said with a smirk on my face. Revenge is so so sweet.

'' Tonight'', he whispered, '' are we going to have a nice chat. Just the two of us.''

My face fell and I returned back to my spot.

'' Pansy, truth or dare.'' I heard them continue. Well, it was fun for how long it lasted.

The evening continued and I got to know a lot of irrelevant stuff. How much fun it is to broading new knowledge about someone's first crush, or most embarrassing moments.

  Luckily soon enough Parkinson left because she was tired.

It seems that the game is finally going to begin.

How splendid.

~

'' Hello?''

A girls voice echoed through the corridor. Probably a first year. Why she was out of her bed and still not caught?

Probably because she heard and saw weird things. This night was going to be interesting.

I rolled my eyes at the new dumb child that was right in front of me. I walked around her and studied her carefully. She was just an ordinary muggle-born with those big innocent doe eyes.

I would lie if I said I didn't have a little sympathy towards the little girl. Ow well, I was sure she wasn't going to die.

Riddle wouldn't be able to get away with a murder, not that I think he is stupid enough to even think about that.

I was waiting for a particular moment, and a sly grin made it towards my lips. I undid my cover charm and looked over my shoulder. Of course he could sense my presence.

He came closer to me and I could feel his hot breath.

'' My, my Miss Wilson, you really know how to entertain a guy do you?'' He said with his monotone voice.

Funny thing, he always speaks with a double meaning.

I let out a sigh and looked back at the oblivious girl in front of me.

'' Well, Mr Riddle, I was looking forwards to that nice little chat, but who doesn't like a good opening?'' I replied.

'' I would suggest you close your eyes.'' He whispered.

For some reason I got a weird feeling down my spine, instinct.

I closed my eyes and heard a shriek, seconds later it was deadly quiet again.

Than I heard a foreign language, Parseltongue, read a lot about it.

'' Open.'' I heard Riddle his voice again.

I opened my eyes and looked at the petrified girl.

'' So I was wondering'', I started and turned back to Riddle, '' how can it be possible she didn't die?'' I asked.

I heard him chuckle darkly and he was looking at the helpless girl. '' Look at the windows Loella, what do you see?''

I smirked and made a few steps, just so I faced the windows. And again, a smirk made his way on my face.

'' Reflection, I see.'' I said.

'' Smart girl.'' He replied.

'' So, are you going to show it to me? Parseltongue is one of the only things I am not capable of.''

'' Have patience, we don't want to rush things, do we?''

I laughed softly and shook my head a little.

'' When you waste time, you will never get it back.'' I said and looked into his deep brown eyes.

My own eyes travelled over his face, and looked at the flawless boy in front of me.

'' Very true. Soon that won't be a problem anymore.'' He said.

'' Are you afraid of getting older, Tom? You know that everyone's time will come some day.'' His eyes hardened and his jaw clenched.

'' First of all, don't call me Tom, I hate that name. Secondly, the future has not yet arrived.''

'' I hope you will succeed, hun.'' I said.

I knew he would and that no one could stop him. It is never to late to make it a little more interesting.

A/N
Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️