1.7

Tom P.O.V

She did it.

She did it all.

She showed up at the orphanage even though I advised her strongly against it. To make it all worse she named her self my girlfriend. How daft can she be?

''Did you feel anything with the kiss?'' I asked calmly.

I was very angry she did it, but I knew she wouldn't answer any of my questions if I showed her my anger.

My sweet self-control.

She would be dead if she wasn't important.

She hesitated and her face became blank again. I can not wait for the moment she falls on her knees, and beg to stand beside me.

'' No.'' She stated simply.

She lied.

Why would a girl without emotions feel anything? My heart was beating faster when she kissed me. But that was because of my lack of oxygen.

I want her to pay. I will rule over the world one day. That includes Wilson. I smirked and stood up.

''Do not lie to me."

''I will be back in the evening." she said and walked away. Did I make her uncomfortable? Maybe I have to deal with this differently. Her cover is crumbling down, and soon enough her walls will as well.

And what will happen if I know her secrets? She will fall, hard. I grinned and walked over to my desk.

My diary, it was going to be my first Horcrux. Next year Hogwarts was going to be interesting. Wilson said she didn't like snakes. A basilisk won't bother her right?

I couldn't walk out of my room without having to play a disgusting lovesick fool.

I decided I would look in her file. If I wanted to continue my plan, and be civil to her I should at least know a little more about her new personality. It was a big stack of papers. It was quite obvious no one ever visited. Only new kids who are abandoned by their parents.

Muggles are disgusting and don't deserve to live, and breathe the same air as the worthy. I couldn't be a pureblood because the name Riddle was nowhere in the history books.

So my father was a filthy muggle and still alive. I will make sure he dies. Including the rest of the family. What a nice reunion it is going to be.

I wonder why my mother couldn't save herself. She had magic, so why didn't she use it? It doesn't matter anyway. I don't need a family nor someone else to love. Nobody will stop me, or be in my way.

My attention shifted back to the file. There was only one page that mattered. I started to read her neat handwriting.

Name: Carina Cluely

Age: 16 years

Living place and relatives: London, I live with my family in a big manor. I have my parents and a little brother who absolutely adores my boyfriend. When we are old enough we will live together in the house.

Reason for being here: Visiting my love.

Time of stay: 5 days.

Autograph for confirmation: ℭ.𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔂

My blood absolutely boiled. She thought she could do anything. All those lies about her family. I wonder how she never got tired of them. The worst thing was that I couldn't do anything about it. Back in Hogwarts we can use magic.

Ow how good will it be to see her fear. All the mudbloods will be where they belong.

A graveyard.

I walked back to my room and started to read a book.

Before I knew it, the girl I despised the most, stood in my door opening. The thing that surprised me was that in the corner of the room my trunk was filled with all the school supplies that were needed. There even was a brand new cauldron, and a school uniform.

'' What is this?'' I asked and glared at her.

'' I don't think that you are blind." She snapped and looked at me as if I was the one that ruined her life.

'' That is not what I meant.'' I said calmly. It was the same tone I used all the time. Wilson was the only one who wasn't stupid enough to believe it was real.

'' You and me both know I did you a favor." she said without any emotions. I never thanked someone. And it wasn't my intention to do it now.

Instead I just gave her a short nod, and put my book aside.

''Ready to go, love?'' I asked her in a monotone voice.

'' Of course I am honey." She replied with the same tone in her voice as mine. Why was she being so callously? Even more than usual.

I couldn't ask her about it because then it would seem like I was actually concerned.

'' Did you know girls actually like guys that are concerned?'' she asked. I slammed her against the nearest wall, and she grinned.

'' Don't read my mind or you pay for it'' I hissed. She didn't even look a little intimidated. She started to kiss my neck, and before I could push her away or ask for an explanation all the little annoying kids walked by.

I growled and with objection I kissed her warm and soft lips. When everyone was gone I pulled away. She was the first girl who ever got away with this. Normally whoever tried to kiss me would pay a high price for it.

'' I feel honored.'' She said.

I was very good at occlumency, but she still managed to get through my walls. I swear I could kill her right here.

'' You have a very strong mind'' I said. Her face expression became grim and she mumbled something under her breath.

What was up with her today?

A/N
Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️