5.0

A/N
Before the (last) chapter starts I want to say some things first:

BLACK LIVES MATTER  ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
And
HAPPY PRIDE!!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
I stand with you, and love you for who you are!!

Loella pov

Conflicted. That was the most evident feeling coursing through me. And quite frankly, the only feeling coursing through me. It was basically the only thing on my mind, conflict.

I have always known my purpose. I have always known what I was supposed to do, and what would lead to my end.

The end is something that I have craved for, so many times. But I am starting to believe that it is different now, because a new begin had been made. As confusing and cheesy as it sounds. Tom Riddle, a handsome guy my age, terribly evil, and a heart vacant of love. My days spent with him were odd.

And what I mean with odd is, they were great. There really was no other word for it. We both seem to ignore the fact that the school year is almost over, and Riddle his plans are far beyond the sinister thoughts in the walls of Hogwarts.

I had no part in it, that is for certain. But then again, I would not wish to. I sighed and made an attempt to remove myself out of the grip I was held in. Riddle was still fast asleep, yet as aggravatingly persistent as ever.

I finally got out of it and stepped out of the bed. The tiles were comfortably cold, as my bare feet made its way to the door of the dormitory. I looked back over to the bed, and saw the still sleeping body underneath the duvet.

Have we been doing this since summer, and a whole lot more recently?

Yes.

Anyway. I opened the door, and not even a second later I felt the urge to close it again. I had forgotten about the 'party' that the Slytherins were throwing last night. And here is the worst part: they were still there. But then asleep, like a bunch of idiots sprawled over each other.

Despite this minor inconvenience, I still tiptoed outside, and tried to reach the exit as fast as possible. However, half way I stopped in my tracks.

Malfoy was asleep in 'Riddle his armchair', and here it comes, with Parkinson sitting in his lap, her head buried down in the nape of his neck. I let out a small laugh, and immediately regretted it.

The scenery itself was already quite humorous in my opinion, but the thought of Riddle spotting them like this, and trying to contain and hide his disdain, sure would've been worth the laugh.

I heard someone wake up, and I whipped my head up to the area the sound was coming from. In the corner of the common room, Avery was sitting with books surrounding him.

He was a bit disorientated and his voice was croaky as he spoke,

'' Oh hello, Loella.'' he said and rubbed in his eyes before cracking his neck, what caused an uncomfortable sound. I could only imagine the painful position he fell asleep in, and the toll it had taken on his muscles.

'' Hello.'' I replied curtly, honestly not knowing what to say. I haven't really spoken a lot with Avery lately, so instead of running through the exit as if this encounter had never happened, and making a nice peaceful night walk through either the castle or dark forest, with a perfect temperature and bright moon, with just enough wind-

Point is, I stayed.

This feeling in my stomach told me that I had actually grown to care about most people here. Malfoy and Parkinson, even though I made fun of them mere minutes ago, I still took an actual liking in them. And with Avery, he was incredibly sweet. And I could never repay his kindness.