2.8

Tom pov

'' We both know that this is not my lie to tell!'' the girl in front of me seethed, and just as those words left her mouth, I heard a high pitched scream.

So, they finally noticed, took them long enough.

Wilson raised her eyebrow as if to say 'what are you waiting for' . I wanted to roll my eyes at her, or do something at least. But I figured that she was right, and I should make my way to the bathroom.

I walked around her, and walked to the now big crowd. I stood next to a group of girls that were shaking of shock and fear, but no smirk made it's way on my face.

I still heard Loella her words in my head. ' Do you have any idea what will happen now!?'

I felt no remorse, or anything close to it. I'm fully aware that every action has a consequence, and I will have a plan, might it ever be needed.

I heard professors talk and some even cried, I looked around and saw Loella on the other side of the room, she glared at me but no one else seemed to notice her.

I was the only one who could see her, and she was the only one who could truly see me. Without any lies or covers, it was as if she could look straight trough me.

Her eyes were dark green, and the anger was still visible, and as I looked away I saw Dumbledore staring at me.

Annoying old man, thought he knew everything. I wanted to scoff, but refrained myself from doing so.

Loella pov

I just stood there watching his emotionless face. I could go for it and deliver Hogwarts a second murder, but I knew that no matter how hard I tried to convince myself otherwise, I didn't have the strength to do so. I can't take someone's life away.

Everyone will die one day, and who am I to decide what day? Who is Riddle to decide what day anyone breathes their last breath?

As I just stood there fuming in anger, while being invisible for the human eye, I saw Dumbledore staring intensely at Riddle. He looked rather intrigued by the way he was trying to cover his annoyance.

I saw that headmaster Dippet made his way to Riddle, and soon enough they were having a conversation. Riddle his eyes met mine briefly again, and he nodded to whatever was being said.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. Or at least, tried to walk away. I should've known that Dumbledore is not easy to fool, and he could see trough my charm as well.

I undid my cover charm and the man in front of me didn't even blink. Everyone is too caught up to actually notice me, which is to my advantage.

'' Hello, Ms Wilson, strange night isn't it?'' He asked.

'' Quite.'' I replied shortly and looked over to Riddle again.

'' May I ask why you are here? Trying to stay unnoticed?'' He asked.

'' Just trying to figure out the consequences of this particular situation, sir.'' I answered.

He nodded, and I knew that he understood the double meaning of my sentence. I was sure that he, himself, was trying to figure out how it happend. That is something I already knew.

'' It looks like they have a question for you.'' Dumbledore said, and just stared ahead of him. I followed his gaze. I saw Riddle and Dippet looking at me.

'' Excuse me, sir.''

'' Of course, and Ms Wilson, if you see anything unusual, I expect to hear from you.'' He said.

'' Of course, sir.'' I replied and walked over to Riddle.

'' Ah Ms Wilson, just on time, me and Mr Riddle were discussing about the safety measurements, that will be necessary after this awful and cruel event that took place in the school,'' he started, '' and as for being a prefect, it will not be safe for them to walk alone at night through the hallways, would you mind accompanying Mr Riddle?''

'' Of course not, sir. Don't want something like this to happen again, ever, am I right?'' I said, and empathized on the word ever.

'' You are absolutely right, Ms Wilson, your help is very much appreciated.'' He said, and with a quick nod he headed off.

'' Sounds like fun right?'' I asked sarcastically.

Riddle didn't have the time to respond before I stormed away.

I did not appreciate my so called 'help'.

I do not appreciate helping anyone for that matter. It will be useless in the end anyway. No matter how hard you try, you will always fall back in place. It's like a personal mold that is made just for you, so no one else can ever be trapped inside the same walls. So that no one can understand you.

The annoying thing of this all is that, lately I have been noticing small things about Riddle. Like the way he writes something down with his neat handwriting, or the way he frowns when an answer isn't correct. It bothers me to no end.

I am usually aware of a lot of things, but I am usually not aware of feelings.

I don't know how I am supposed to feel.

A/N

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!❤️