Chapter 44

"Again" Blue hissed as he picked up my chakram.

After we had knocked out Hudson I drove back to our house. Thankfully he didn't know the location so we were save here until Blue got the information we needed from his informant.

Blue had recovered and now we trained with chakrams because I was extremely bad at it and he wanted me to improve. For some reason I always managed to cut myself with them. I hated chakrams.

"I am tired" I threw both of them to the ground and ran my sweaty hands through my hair. I felt so disgusting.

"No, you-" he was interrupted by his phone ringing. After hesitating for a second he left inside to take the call.

I felt incredibly guilty for what we did to Hudson. The night we had spent together was wonderful and I ended it by letting Blue give him an injection. He probably hated me now for that. I betrayed him like a real asshole.

"Today is your lucky day" Blue walked out to the balcony again and put his phone back to the pocket of his pants. "That's it for today. Go take a shower and get ready. We are flying to London. Lucas saw him there."

My heart started beating like crazy. For a year I had been training for this moment and now...I was scared.

I did as Blue told me to, took a shower packed my bag and put on new clothes. We met downstairs and Blue drove us to the airport.

I always wondered why and how he helped me. Kiran was not on the NSJP's list but they always sent Blue money to finance everything we needed to finally find him.

The pilot announced that we would leave now. We were headed to NewYork first and then we would directly fly to London.

"No need to be nervous" Blue said after awhile.

"I am not" I hissed and looked out of the window.

We had already been flying for three hours and my thoughts were only about Hudson. That idiot really got to my head.

Blue pointed at my fingers that restlessly tapped on the desk in front of me. I stopped and forced myself not to look at him.

"Is it flying, Kiran or Hudson?"

"All of it. I never flew before, I never killed anyone before and I... I don't know" I replied nervously.

Blue loved to talk about everyone's love life but his. Whenever someone mentioned Venus he deftly changed the subject or just walked away.

"You really like him, don't you?"

I nodded and wiped my sweaty hands off my pants. I hated this. Whenever I was nervous my hands got really sweaty which was a big disadvantage when I had to fight with weapons.

"Why didn't you just ask him to come with us then?" He took out a bottle of white wine and poured some in our plastic glasses.

"You know why. He would have never let me do that" I replied after I took a sip.

He looked at me with this unreadable expression and nodded "Perhaps you're right."

"Wait, did you just agree with me?"

He never ever agreed to anybody. No matter what you said Blue would always have something to complain about or propose another suggestion. It was tremendously annoying.

"Oh, no! I am taking that back!" His eyes widen and he shook his hands.

"There is no taking back! You just agreed to me" thank god this was a private jet because both of us were so loud. It would have been so embarrassing if there were other people here as well.

"For the love of god that's nothing special!" He pouted and rolled his eyes at me as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

We didn't talk anymore during the flight. Not because any of us was mad but because we just didn't have to say anything else.

We just got back into the plane after they had filled up the tanks and I sat back on my seat.

"Blue?"

"Hmm?" He took his jacket off and sat across me again.

"Thank you. For everything" He really helped me get on my feet again.

I don't want to think about in what state I would be right now if it wasn't for him. He helped me to become strong. I just sometimes regret not asking Hudson or my dad to come with us although I know it was the right decision.

"Thank me when you slid your uncle's throat" he smiled and leaned back.

"I will."