VMA E

Mia's POV

The past few days have been very stressful and hectic. From VMA rehearsal to dress fittings to practicing for tour I haven't really had time to myself. Demi hasn't left me alone when I've been at home and I'm grateful. After the nightmare the other day I only got another one. I just want them to stop.

Today I had to get up early to go to the venue to go through a full dress rehearsal for the show. I needed to be there around 9ish. Demi and I went together because as it would turn out she is introducing me. My band met us at the venue and we performed. I didn't sing the whole song, only the chorus. I played the guitar full way through though because I haven't played in a while.

After I was done I went back to my dressing room and changed the icepacks I had on under my oversized sweatshirt. When I was in the dressing room Sara told me that Diamond Supply Co. wants to sponsor me because I wear there hat all the time. I said hell yes. Sara actually gave me a whole box of clothing that they sent for me to wear which was awesome.

When I changed the ice I walked out of the dressing room and standing right in front of my door was Lauren. Fifth Harmony is performing on the pre-show. I smiled and her but she didn't look happy. She took my hand in hers and pulled me behind her to their dressing room. All of the girls looked at us and left.

Once they cleared out Lauren grabbed my shirt and pulled it up. I didn't have time to stop her. She couldn't really see how bad the bruising is because it's wrapped with the icepacks.

"You should be almost healed by now." Lauren said and let go of my shirt. I fixed it and looked at her.

"Demi tackled me after I gave her her birthday gifts and whatever progress I made in healing just sent it back." I said and leaned against the wall.

"Where is she?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her since this morning." I said.

"Stay" Lauren said and walked out of the door.

Just as she walked out Camila walked in. She looked from me to Lauren then back to me.

"What just happened?" She asked.

"I think Lauren is about to go kill my girlfriend." I said.

"What did Demi do?" She asked.

"After I gave her her birthday presents she kind of tackled me to the ground and any progress I made in healing my ribs is gone." I said.

"I think we should go after her." Camila said.

"I think that would be a good idea." I said and moved toward the door.

We walked out of the door and heard yelling coming from somewhere. I walked toward the direction of the stage and it got louder.

"Camila there on the stage." I said and started running. The adrenaline started going through my body and I couldn't feel any pain. Camila was right on my tail as we raced to the stage.

When we got there Demi and Lauren are yelling at each other. Ally, Dinah and Normani are all watching along with everybody else in the place. I ran over to them and got in the middle. Camila pulled Lauren away a bit and I put my hand on Demi's chest.

"STOP!" I yelled over them. They both are red with anger.

"I'm fine, let's move on, they are my ribs and they will heal. This is supposed to be a fun day, nobody should be yelling." I said.

Both of them looked at me. Demi took a step back and my hand dropped. Camila got Lauren to back up but Lauren didn't want to move.

"We aren't done talking about this." Lauren said and finally backed away from me.