2 Weeks E

Mia's POV

After the trip to Oheka Castle we went back to my grandparents' house. We booked the place for our wedding. Thomas has some ideas for us but we aren't going to start doing anything till after we get back from Demi's world tour. It's still a bit too far into the future to really think about. We went home the next day.

We really didn't have all that much time to get everything together because the next day we had Gianna's court date. October 29th. Demi and I put a lot of thought into it and decided to make her new last name be Lovato-Stone. After we get married our last names will be the same. When we told Gianna about changing her last name she jumped on us because she was so excited.

I actually got dressed up for court, did my hair, put on my blazer and I even wore dress pants with dress shoes. Court took about an hour to get everything done. Most of the time was for all of our signatures. The judge signed the last paper and Gianna is officially ours.

After we left the court house Demi had this huge cheesy smile on her face. She asked her lawyer to take some pictures of us in front of the court house. That turned into a big photo shoot. When we notice the paparazzi we got into my car and left.

We went to Mary's house so we can get the rest of Gianna's stuff to bring it home. She didn't have much left there but we packed a few boxes and were able to fit them in my Audi before we went home. God I'm so happy to be home for a while. Demi and I helped G bring her things to her new room and we helped her get it set up the way she wants it. Tomorrow we are going shopping for some things for her and getting her whatever she wants. That night we stayed in and watched Disney movies till we all feel asleep on Demi's bed.

When I woke up the next morning it was just Demi and I in bed. Demi is still sleeping silently with my arms wrapped around her. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. Demi smiled and opened her eyes. Her chocolate brown eyes found mine and she smiled at me.

"Hi" She said.

"Hi" I answered back.

"We have a daughter now." She said.

"I know." I said.

"Where is she?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said and giggled. "Let's go find her." I said. Demi nodded and we both got out of bed to search for our daughter.

She took my hand in hers and we walked to the kitchen. We found Gianna sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal playing on her phone.

"What are you up too?" I asked and sat next to her.

"Eating" She said and stuck another spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

"She finished the last of the cereal." Demi said and turned the box upside down.

"Yea you guys don't have anything in the house." She said. And put another spoonful of cereal in her mouth. I took the bowl from her and saw she is eating the cereal dry.

"No milk?" I asked her.

"There is none." She said and picked a piece of my lucky charms out of the bowl and threw it at me.

"Okay how about we get dressed and go out for breakfast, then get you some paint and stuff for your room and then food shopping." I said.

"Sounds like a plan. While we are out we should also go to your school and have them transfer your stuff over to your new school." Demi said.

Gianna said while we are away she wants to go to school with Maddie. They hit it off really well and it's nice to know that Gianna will have a friend when she started school.

Find Me (Demi Lovato Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें