Pranks E

Demi's POV:

After the VMA's where over Mia had a lot of press to do. I did a little bit but not much. I waited for her though. Once she was done I asked if she wanted to go to any of the after parties. She said she just wanted to go home with me. I wasn't surprised that she didn't want to go to the parties. But I was happy for her, I didn't care that I didn't win the VMA myself but I know the voting was rigged. Tonight was about Mia. We got home and went to bed in my room.

When I woke up the next morning Mia is still sleeping next to me. I smiled and at my girlfriend and kissed her cheek. Mia moved closer to me and smiled.

"Was yesterday some sick dream?" She asked.

"Nope" I said and moved some hair off her face.

"I love you so much" Mia said. My heart fluttered at her words.

"I love you too babe." I said and smiled. "Do you have any plans today?" I asked.

"Lauren is coming over and we are going to hang out for a bit, I think she is going to help me pack also." Mia said.

Mia is going back to Texas tomorrow to spend some time with her family before we go out on tour again. Her and her band are going to meet us in Baltimore on Thursday I think. Her tour bus is coming later tonight so she can put her stuff on board before she leaves. While she goes to Texas, I'll still be here getting things ready to go.

"Okay, what time is your flight tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"I have to leave here around 7ish, my flight is at 8:30." Mia said.

"I'll be taking you unless you have other plans." I said.

"Nope you're taking me." Mia said.

"What time is Lauren coming over?" I asked.

"Noon I think, what time is it now?" Mia asked.

I was going to answer but the doorbell beat me too it. Mia smiled at me and kissed my nose before slowly getting up out of bed.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"Can you help me get to the door?" Mia asked holding her chest. I got out of bed and walked over to her. She put her arm around my shoulder and I helped her to the front door. I pulled the door open and there Lauren stood in sweats and her hair up.

"Hey come on in." Mia said and let go of me.

"If you need my I'll be in my room." I said. Mia nodded and I walked back to my room.

Since Mia had Lauren here I thought I might as well call my friend as well. I sent Marissa a text and asked if she was around. She said she is and will be over in a little bit. While I waited for her I made my bed and took out my suitcases. I sat down on the bed and thought about what I want to bring with me. Just as I was about to start putting things away I heard the door open.

"Honey I'm home!" Marissa yelled.

Marissa is the only one with a key to get into the apartment. If Mia and I are both away for things she'll come around and check up on everything. I ran out of my room and hugged her. I missed Marissa, I haven't seen her in a bit so I'm happy I get to see her before we leave. She isn't coming on tour with me so I want to see her a few more times before we leave. Her and my family will be at the Staple Center show though.

I pulled away from Marissa to see Mia and Lauren sitting at the kitchen Island staring at us.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" Mia said and placed an ice pack back on her chest.

"So what are we doing?" Marissa asked.