New Years E

Mia's POV:

Maddie's birthday was fun and she got really excited when she saw Demi's gift. Maddie and Gianna started talking right away about all the things they wanted to do when they got to Australia and it was cute to see them argue about the stuff they wanted to do. When we got home from Maddie's birthday Gianna went to her room to get ready for bed and so did Demi and I.

The next couple of days went pretty fast. I've been working with some artist for there albums as well as my own. It's no where near ready to be released though so I think everything is going to have to be pushed back by a few months. Simon wasn't really happy when I told him that but he understood that making an album takes time.

Demi has been in rehearsals getting ready for tour. My band has been getting ready but I have mainly given them time off to have fun before we have to go overseas. Gianna knows we are leaving so she has been staying home more or coming with me to the studio or going with Demi to rehearsals because we are going to be leaving for a while. I actually really like it when she would come with me to the studio. She loves to play around on all of the instruments and she inspires my music a lot of the time. She actually helped me write one of my singles for the album. It's called Sing. After I played it for her she actually helped me arrange the music for it. Well she told me her ideas and I really liked them.

But enough about work, today is New Years Eve. Demi and I are hosting a party with our friends and I couldn't wait to see everybody. Our plans to go to Dallas fell through because I have been working a lot on the album and Demi needs to rehearse for the tour so we couldn't go down. The guest list includes my band, Wes and Keaton, Marissa, some more of Demi's friends and even some of Gianna's friends. I think five of them are coming over. The only ones I know are Cara and Jake.

Demi and I are getting the food together while we told Gianna to clean up the rest of the house, mainly the living room and dining room. The doorbell went at little past 6. We told our guests to come at 7 so I went to get the door. When I opened it I was greeted by Wes who pulled me into a bear hug.

"You guys are early." I said after he let me go. I pulled Keaton into a hug also and pulled them inside.

"Your point?" Wes said after saying hi to Demi who is running around the kitchen.

"We are putting you guys to work, go help Gianna finish cleaning." Demi said.

The boys went off to find out daughter while I went over to Demi. I put my arms around her from behind and kissed the back of her neck.

"Relax a bit D, please. I can get the boys to finish cooking with Gianna so we can finish getting ready." I said.

"You really think they will finish this?" Demi asked.

"If I tell them to they will." I said.

"If you could that would be amazing." Demi said. I kissed Demi's cheek and pulled her away from the kitchen.

I found the boys and Gianna in the living room cleaning it up.

"Wes, Keats you guys are going to finish cooking. G help them out your off cleaning duty. We need to finish getting ready." I said and pulled Demi toward our bedroom before any of them could argue about it.

Demi and I jumped into the shower and got ready. I went for a simpler look with just a nice tee shirt and some jeans with my black converse while Demi put on a low cut white tee shirt with a floral high-low skirt. Before stepping out of our closet she grabbed one of my flannels it's blue and is almost like denim, she slipped it on before going into the bathroom to finish putting on her make up.

"I'm going to make sure they didn't burn the rest of the apartment down." I said. They have been really quiet which is never a good thing.

"Yea please do that, they are way to quiet." Demi said and started to put on her mascara.