Wedding, Lawyers,and Family Oh My E

Demi's POV

The morning came quick, but we had to get up and get over to Mary's house before Gianna got home. Mia got up first and woke me up around 9:30. We got ready to go and left before everybody was up. Mia called Sara and filled her in while I called Amy. They both got us lawyers and are meeting us at Mary's house.

Mia drove this morning and we stopped at a Starbucks for coffee so I would be a bit more awake. Thank god there wasn't any paparazzi or fans around. If there was they left us alone.

We got to Mary's house a little after 10. She answered the door for us when we knocked and went inside. Three men in suits where sitting at the table. Two of them I know are our lawyers and I'm guessing the third is Gianna's case manager. After all of he handshakes and introductions we got down to the reason why we are here. Gianna.

Mia and I got asked a lot of questions, and I mean a lot of questions. After all of the questions we had a lot of paperwork to fill out. Apparently because there is no dad on Gianna's birth certificate it makes it easier for us to adopt her. We also had a lot of questions to answer about our careers with us traveling for tour. As of right now my tour of North America ends on October 27th. Then Mia will be home while I go overseas to open for Enrique Iglesias for two weeks on his Sex and Love tour. When I get home we will be home for Christmas and New Years before we go back out for the start of my European leg of the tour.

Once we figured all of that out we had more paperwork to fill out. By the time we were done will all the legal crap we forgot one simple detail, we needed to ask Gianna if she wanted to be adopted by us. So that's where we left things with the lawyers and Gianna case manager. We needed to ask her and if she said yes then we would have our lawyers push our paperwork through. When we looked at the time Mary kicked our lawyers and Gianna's case manager out because she would be home any minute.

As soon as our lawyers left the house Gianna walked up with her headphones in. She unlocked the door and walked in.

"Mary I'm home." Gianna yelled as she walked into the kitchen. When she saw us she stopped in her tracks.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gianna asked and took her backpack off.

"We wanted to hang out, as long as you're free." I said.

"Yea I am just give me a few minutes." Gianna said and ran up to her room.

"Walk on the beach?" Mia asked.

"Sounds like a plan." I said and gave Mia a quick kiss.

My phone has been ringing all morning with calls from my family but I have ignored them all. Mia left them a note on the kitchen counter explaining where we went, but that wasn't enough. Oh well for them.

Gianna came down a few minutes later and we left. Mary had a big smile on her face as she saw Gianna walk out in front of us. Mia opened the door for Gianna and she got in the back seat. I got into the passenger seat and Mia got into the drivers. Mia drove us over to Redondo Beach and we got out. It's a bit windy today so there isn't that many people here. Only the local surfers riding waves.

We walked down onto the sand with Gianna in between Mia and I. Mia and I both have blankets to put on the sand. When we reached a good spot and spread the blanket out. We all sat down and Mia put the other blanket over us.

"Gianna remember when I said I had something to ask you yesterday?" Mia started.

"Yea" Gianna said looking out at the ocean.

"What I wanted to ask was what are your thought about me adopting you? Well us." Mia said.

Gianna turned her head away from the ocean and looked back at us. She put her head on her knees and took a deep breath.