Christmas Eve E

Gianna's POV

When I got out of school Demi's white Mercedes was waiting in the parking lot. I said bye to Cara and James and ran over to her car. I'm always excited to see her waiting for me in the parking lot instead of Mary's old car. I still kind of find it hard to believe that I was adopted by Demi Lovato and Mia Stone. I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be adopt by them. I looked both ways in the parking lot before running over to Demi's car and pulling open the back door.

"Babe sit up front Mia's working at the studio till later." Demi said. I nodded a little bit disappointed that Mia wasn't here but got into the passenger seat.

"So, how was school?" Demi asked and pulled out of the parking lot.

"School was good." I said looking out the window.

"Learn anything new?" She asked.

"Yea a bunch of stuff actually." I said and looked at her.

"That's good. So I have been wanting to go out Christmas shopping for Mia, you want to come?" Demi asked as we pulled into the parking lot of the apartment.

"Sure can I just do my math homework really quick?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm going to change and call up Max." Demi said and turned off the car.

We didn't say anything as we walked up to the apartment. Demi got onto her phone right away after she unlocked the door and turned off the alarm. I ran in right past her to the bathroom and did my business. My homework took me about twenty minutes to finish and I changed into a pair of jeans and tee shirt before meeting Demi in the living room. Well she wasn't really in the living room. She was sitting at the piano bench playing something I haven't heard before.

I walked over to her and sat down next to her. She looked at me smiled but continued playing. I put my head on her shoulder and listened to her play in silence.

"What is that?" I asked after she stopped.

"Nothing, something I like to play when I'm waiting for something, are you ready to go?" Demi asked.

"Whenever you are." I said.

We got up and walked out the door. Max was waiting for us downstairs in the truck for us.

"So what are we going to get for Mia?" I asked. As Max pulled out of the parking lot.

"I don't know yet but I saw something in a store I want to get her." Demi said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A pick puncher." Demi said and looked at me.

"Like to make guitar picks?" I asked.

"Yea she is constantly losing them and I thought that maybe she should be able to have something to make them in case she doesn't have one." Demi said.

"Sounds cool." I said.

That's actually a pretty good idea. It's super cool actually. I have a few ideas for things I want to get Demi and Mia. I just hope they like them. I'm also hoping Demi will leave me alone for like twenty minutes so I can go shopping on my own, or at least with Max so I can get them there gifts.

Max got us to the mall a ten minutes later and found a parking space. We got out and went into the mall. It's not that crowded, thank god, as we started to make our way through the mall. Demi and I shopped for a few hours. She never let me get away from her so I had to send Max to get the things I needed. I told him to tell Demi he had to go to the bathroom while we went into American Eagle. The shirts I wanted to get them where right outside the store. Demi was fine with it while she looked at shirt and Max went off to buy the shirts for me. He came back five minutes later and handed me the bag. I stuffed it in one of the bags I already have and Demi didn't notice anything wrong.