Thanksgiving E

Mia's POV:

The rest of those two weeks went by really fast and before I knew it Gianna and I were taking Demi to the airport. All Demi and I have really done all week was hang out with Gianna when she wasn't at school. She is all settled into her room now and has decorated it the way she wanted. But she still has a poster of Demi and I on her wall. She also got a kick out of the heart and said she'll never cover it up.

I had a few meetings to go to with Sara about my next album, contracts and Demi's World Tour. Everything is set up and ready to go. Simon did buy out LA Reid's part of my contract and he was really happy about it. I also explained my point of view about not wanting to rush my album out. When it's ready it's ready. He agreed and said that a lot of artists want to work with me for their own songs and albums. First up are the guys of One Direction, then the girls of Fifth Harmony. Simon wants me to work with his artist first then I get to branch out.

Back to what is actually going on now, Demi leaving. I just finished driving us to the airport and now I'm helping her get her bags out of the trunk of my Audi. We probably should have taken the truck but I couldn't be bothered. Demi is taking a flight in the middle of the night so we can actually say goodbye without getting interrupted by paparazzi. I just got the last bag of hers out of the truck and Gianna closed it.

"God it's like you're going away for a month with all of these bags." I said counting them. She has four.

"Well the one you have right now only has shoes." She said and grabbed the smallest bag.

"You're kidding me right." I deadpanned.

"See for yourself." Demi said and looked at me. I just rolled my eyes because she most likely does have only shoes in there.

I grabbed the two biggest bags while Demi took the two smaller and Gianna has her pillow. We walked into the terminal and found Natalie and the rest of Demi's crew. Marissa is going with Demi for this so she isn't alone on Thanksgiving, even though she will be playing a show that night. So after Demi got her stuff, checked in, and we walked her to security. Time to say goodbye.

I said bye to Marissa first then Nat and the rest of Demi's crew that I knew. All the while I kept an eye on Gianna and Demi. Over the past two weeks they have become really close. We all became really close. Gianna is truly our daughter and she even slips up on calling us mom every once in a while. Demi and I are fine with her calling us our names or mom, it's all what she is comfortable with.

After I was done I made my way over to Demi. I know by the look on her face she is holding back her tears while Gianna has a few coming out of her eyes already. Demi wiped Gianna's tears away and looked up at me. I gave her a smile and she smiled back. She kissed Gianna's head and came over to me. I put my arms around her waist and put my forehead on hers.

"Take care of her okay?" Demi asked.

"I will, you know I will. I'll treat her like the little princess she is." I said. Demi smiled and pressed her lips to mine. I kissed her back forcefully, trying to memorize her lips that I won't get to kiss for the next two weeks. I ran my tongue on her bottom lip asking for entrance which she granted. But the kiss only lasted a few more seconds when she pulled away taking my bottom lip with her.

I gave her one more quick kiss before completely pulling away from her.

"Text me when you land okay." I said.

"I will." Demi said. She went back over to Gianna and pulled her into a hug. Demi took a deep breath and pulled away from her.

"Keep an eye on your mom for me okay?" Demi said.

Find Me (Demi Lovato Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें