1

Hello everybody,

This is Mathu, back with another story. I have already finished writing this story so will update a chapter every day. Please feel free to comment.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"I am not getting married to anybody dad." Anu shouted at her dad who was on the sofa.

"Just go see him. You might change your mind." her dad said casually.

"He is a CBI. from what i know, those people kill people with a legal shield called government and they are paid to do it by the government while gangsters do it the other way around. There is nothing different." she said.

"Just..go see him." he said as gave her an envelope.

"Fine...but i will reject him and you need to accept the truth." she said as she went inside her room and threw the envelope onto her table.

She took a quick shower and came back in her baggy pajamas.

"Ok Mr. CBI...let's see why my dad likes you.you should Mind as well marry my dad but too bad he is already married to my mom and have a daughter...." she laughed at her own joke and opened the envelope.

"CBI Ajay?" she got up shocked.

"What the hell? Why in the world would my dad like him...he is the opposite of anything i want in a guy....he is such an egoistic guy." she said.

"Dad...." she shouted as she went downstairs.

"What?" he asked.

"You want me to marry Ajay? You know, he got anger issues....he slaps people without hearing the full story. I heard he even shoots people for no reason and what if he shoots me because i say something he disagree with...which is literally everything? Do you want to lose your one and only daughter?" she asked.

"That will never happen. He might be like that in his professional life but he lives with a huge family including his mom, dad, and his 2 sisters. One of them is married but the other is in college 3st year." he said.

"Dad, trust me....he has....ok fine he slapped me once." she said as her dad started laugh.

"Dad." she said...

"Why did he slap you? What did you do?" he asked.

"Wow and you dont wanna blame him?" she asked.

"I trust him more than you right now anu. His dad and I are great friends." He said.

"Well get Anna to marry that sister of his and leave me out of this." she said as she ripped up his picture and went upstairs.

She layed down and rethought about the day she met him.