30

"Well...lets go eat first." She said as she realized they were late for breakfast.

"Why you people late?" Keerthy asked.

"Athu vanthu..." Anu started as keerthy bursted out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked.

"Your neck..." Keerthy whispered.

"Oh god...no..." Anu said as she ran upstairs and ajay followed and keerthy bursted out laughing

"Yendi...ipadi sirikura.?" Geetha asked.

"Athu vanthu...you will pretty soon become a grandma?" Keerthy said as geetha was shocked.

"Ennadi solra?" She asked.

"Your son might be a dad pretty soon?" Keerthy added.

"Really? How do you know?" Geetha asked.

"Well...anu had stuff on her neck that prooves it." She said.

"Oh." Geetha said as she continued.

"What the hell did you do ajay?" Anu shouted.

"What did i even do?" He asked.

"Look." She showed him a love mark.

He bursted out laughing as she glared at him. She ran to the closet and took a scarf and covered herself.

Soon she went down as keerthy kept laughing.

"I wonder who wears a scarf in this texas heat?" Keerthy asked.

"Keerths.." Ajay said.

"Maybe people who wanna hide their..." Keeethy started as anu glared and she stopped and hugged her.

"As long as everything is fine with you two i would be happy." She said.

Anu and ajay left to their places.

"Anu? What are you wearing di?" Priya asked.

Anu took her scarf off and showed at her.

"Oh...congrats." She said.

"Dude i dont know how i will get there and...." She said as she parked the car.

Soon Anu was crissing the street as a bike came roward her.

"What you cant live without seeing my face?" She asked him as ajay stopped his bike.

"Actually ya....i want you to be with me forever." He said.

"I still remmeber the anu who came crying to us on her engagement and now this anu who is well set with her husband." Priya said.

"Anu is still the same and her love is still alot. It was me who never understood her until now." He said with a sad face and anu hugged him.

"You should be doing your wirk ajay." She said.

"But..." He started.

"Go....we will talk when we both get home." She said as sje pushed him to leave. She smiled as she and priya entered the building.

When she got home, she decided to put on a saree but litrle does she know how to wear one. Keerthy might know but she will laigh her lungs out.

"What are thinking staring at this saree?" Keerthy asked behind her.

"Oh...nothing." Anu said.

"Wanna learn how to wear a saree? I learned it a few years ago. But....well..i never wore it often." She said as she helped her with the saree.

"Wow...anni you look so... beautiful in this...my poor anna will go flat." Keerthy said.

"He is gonna be here any minutes so...bye..see ya." Keerthy ran away giving anu some privacy.

Anu planned on just finishing up her assignment before he comes so she started doing her stuff.