22

Soon the two reached their destination. The bahamas

"Ajay." She said.

"Enna?"he asked. (What?)

"I wanna go swim." She said.

"Go swim." He said as she glared at him.

"We are surrounded by water in all sides." He added.

"Ok fine. I will just go alone." She said as she went to change.

She was wearing a dress that reached her knee.

He saw her leave and smiled at how she wont be wearing anything too innapropriately.

But little did he know that she is wearing a shorter T-shirt and a very short pair of shorts.

He felt bored so he went out to find her and he found her talking to a white man.

"Oh really? You should try some indian food. Its reaking spicy." She said.

"Ya...i tried something...it was a curry...idk what its called." He said.

"Um...anu." Ajay called as anu's smile faded.

"He is my husband, ajay..." She introduced him to the white men.

"This is john.. Ajay... We had one of the same psycology professors." She said.

"Anu come on." Ajay pulled her away into their room

"Bye john." She said as she stared at Ajay.

"What is wrong with you?" She asked.

"I should be asking you what is what wrong with you? What the hell are you wearing?" He shouted as his eyes roamed her bare skin.

"Ajay.." She said as she started to move.

"Wait." He pulled her waist.

As his hands were resting on her waist, she felt alot of butterflies inside her stomach.

"Ajay...this is..." She started to speak.

"Anu...you are married and even i havent seen..." He started.

"Married? Well i dont consider this thing as a marriage. We dont like each other ajay. You cant forget your past and i cant live with a guy who cant forget his past." She said

"I love you." He said.

"You are saying this because of lust. And god... it's just very short shorts and the T-shirt is exposing my waist. Like have you never seen anybody with it?" She shouted.

"Who were you talking to last night? Who is that Ash?" He asked shocking her.

"What do you mean? So you were eavesdropping?" She asked.

"No...i was listening. Also...i would have yelled at you when you kissed my forehead yesterday if i hate you." He said.

"Oh." She said.

"And...thanks for calling me handsome." He said as a light smile entered her lips.

"I am gonna go change." She said as he pulled her back.

"I said i love you." He said.

"I dont...like...you mr.ajay." she said.

"Apo sari...po...antha johnaye katiko." He said as she glared at him. (Ok then Go marry that John)

"Romba thanks." She said as he pulled her and She ended up hugging him.(thank you very much)

"Ajay....i need to change so...please can i go?" She asked still hugging him.

"No." He said.

"Ok..fine. Sari vidu." She said as they stood like that for what seemed like forever. (Ok leave it)