6.

Hey guys, sorry for the late update but due to personal issues i was out of the country and wasnt on wattpad. Will update regularly from now on. Thanks for waiting.
⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

He got home and his mom told him to get into a suit.

Soon the guests started arriving. He was confused aboit what was happening. It wasnt anybody's birthday or anything.

“Keerths...what is happening here?” He asked.

“Huh? Your marriage….” She said.

“Keerthana….I am asking for real.” He said

“You must be one of the first people to be dressed up for your engagement without even knowing.” She laughed as she left into the guest room.

Why would she be going to the guest room?

He opened the door to find keerthy and priya inside with Anu who wearing her blouse and skirt but not her dupatta.

They gasped as anu covered herself with the shawl.

“Bro...learn to wait….we all know you wanna see your fiance but…” keerthy teased.

“Now get lost.” Keerthy shouted as he shut the door and moved out.

Why did his heart skip a beat? He was confused...he want to love her but..he can't love Anu...he loved meghna...and he promised her he will only love her.

Soon he was asked to come to the front where he and Anu exchanged rings.

Anu wasn't her normal self. She was smiling and was shy...she was looking down in embarrassment.

“Anu we need to talk.” He pulled her hands as keerthy giggled.

“Please don't do anything nasty.” keerthy said as anu smiled but she looked down.

He took her to his room when suddenly he got a call.

“What? Yes...i will be coming tomorrow so i will explain the case.” He said as he looked at Anu looking around his room.

She got up and moved toward a childhood picture of him.

“ wow...you have always looked so cute.” She said.

“Anu please try to understand….i don't like you.” He said as she looked up shocked.

“But i hated you and you…” She started.

“Just because you love me now doesn't mean i love you too.” He said.

“Oh.” She said as she got up to leave.

“We aren't going to get married. So just forget me and move on...also...its better if you just act as if you like me until i screw this wedding.” He said.

“Oh..k.” She said as she went outside his room holding back her tears. He stood there hopeless and felt a pain in his heart that he had hurt her.

“What happened?” Priya asked.

“Anu...are you ok?” Priya asked as anu pulled priya into the guest room.

“He freaking hate me…” she said.

“Then why did he agree?” Priya asked.

“He was forced to...he is going to mess this marriage so he is telling me to f*ck off.” She said as a teardrop fell.

“Oh ..”priya said.

“Girls?” Keerthy came in and found anu wiping her tears.

“Ennachu anni?” She asked

“Dont call me that keerthy….no need now..”she said.

“Why” keerthy asked.

“He...doesn't like me.” She said.

“He was probably playing with you.” She said.

“No keerthy….your brother hates me.” Anu said.

“Well he is going to learn to like it because we all love you…..we adore you anni.” She said as she hugged her.

“Only if the wedding does happen.” Anu said.

“I will make it happen.” keerthy said determined.

Anu didn't look up at ajay after that. She didn't want to face him ever again.  She enjoyed their fighting moments.

Soon all the guests left and only anu's family and Ajay's was left.

Ajay's older sister Mithra was there with her 1 year old son jai and her husband Dev.

Anu's brother Karthik was there but he was being a bit flirty with all the girls….all other than keerthana.

Anu saw keerthana glaring at karthik earlier when he was sitting with a group of girls. He quickly got up and moved to a guy table.

“When did this happen?” She wondered but her own issue was already killing her.

Soon the Ravichandran family was leaving. Everyone waved a bye to each other. Ajay seemed to be quiet and so was Anu.

“Bye anni.” Keerthy said out loud as she put her hand on her bro's shoulder.

“We all know how sad ajay is to see Anu leave but its ok Ajay, she wont run away.” Keerthy said as the whole family chuckled other than anu and ajay.

Ajay looked at anu ones. Her eyes were glued to the floor. She seemed to be dissapointed.

He had to tell her now or she will never understand.

She looked up at ajay who was looking at her but looked away at keerthy who was standing next to him.

“We have a lot of catching up to do, anu.” Mithra said as anu smiled at her.

Ajay's heart skipped a beat seeing her smile after what felt like forever.

“I...ok...see you soon mithra.”she said.

Mithra was one year younger than Anu. She married earlier because of her love marriage with dev.