32

"So ashwin...your cousin...he had links to well um some of the girls who were rapped by the guy that anu said was a director.

"His name is Anand. He is not a director but a fraud lawyer. He became one somehow using his political power and used it for cruel uses and it seems your cousin ashwin is the leader of their group." He said.

"What? Ashwin? No way." Karthik.

"Karthik...amu...anu's friend...and basically every girl had something to do with him. I was looking at all the dead girls too see who they had in common and it was him. They all dies within a month of encounter of them."ajay said.

"What the hell?" Keerthy said.

"He came the other day. Asking for anu and the way he looked at me was disqusting. Nobody was home so..." Keerthy asked as karthik looked at her.

"So...i suppose his next goal is Keerthy." Karthik said.

"What? No...i..." Keerthy said.

"Keerths...calm down he cant...do anything...we are gonna be on the lookout." Karthik said.

"But...what if he does something when you two arent around?" She asked.

"Keerthy....at home, ajay will be always there and then i will always be there with you when you are out." Karthik said.

"You arent there all the time karthik." She said.

"Well do you want me to come to college as your body guard?" He asked.

"Wow...like vijay in kaavalan? Ya that will be cute." She said.

"Aama aama....unaku guardah vela paaka thaan ivan police anan." Ajay said as karthik laughed.

"Apo nee vaa." Keerthy said.

"I would rather be with anu my whole time." Ajay said.

"Neeyelam oru brotherah da?" She asked.

"Ennadi...un aalu munnadi sceneh podriya?" Ajay asked as karthik kept laughing.

"Aama...aamaa....ivanlam oru aalu, ivan munnadi naa scene podanum." Keerthy said.

"Anyways....antha ashwin is dangerous so try to keep an eye on him. Anu kidda sonna kova paduva, avankidaye poyi solliduva. So keep this away from anu. We will make her realize it on her own." Karthik said.

"Sari." Both keerthy and ajay agreed.

Back at Anu's house, anu and ashwin were just talking about everything that they had missed.

"Anu....keerthy epudi?" Ashwin asked randomly.

"Sorry da...she is already taken." Anu said.

"What? Paaka nalla ponnu pola iruka." He said.

"Aama...nalla ponnu thaan. Anth payanum nalla payan than." She said.

"Yaaru payyan." He asked.

"Who do you think? Karthik." She said with a smile.

"Oh really....but he is older than ypu and she is younger than you." He said.

"So what? Its only 5 years or so." She said.

"That...ok...cool." He said.

"Great. Ok da...i need to go home." She said as she said bye to her mom and left.

When she reached her house, ajay was already asleep. She looked at him as he slept. He had not waited for her but she didnt even inform him before leaving and she was at fault.

She didnt feel like eating so she went to sleep. Suddenly she felt a hand wrapp around her.

"Have you ate?" He asked.

"Um...i..." She started.

"Come...let's eat." He said.

"Have you?" She asked.

"Nope....i was waiting and i fell asleep." He said.

"Thanks." She said.