3.

“Priya….help.”anu said as she tried to move away.

“Do not move.” he shouted scaring her.

He clicked his gun as she closed her eyes praying to be not killed. She was starting to think he is a psychopath.

She heard a scream from behind and she turned around and looked at a dead man on the ground. She turned back at Ajay who had a smirk in his face.

“You...:”she ran to him as she tried to hit his shoulder but he shot the gun on the floor as the bullet fell on the floor.

He picked it up and got ready to leave.

“The next time you do something and expect me to come save you, please think deeply on if i will ever save you even if i see you in trouble.” he said.

“I hate you mr...idiotic cop.” she said not knowing his name..

“The Name is Ajay...Ajay Ramasamy.” he said.

“Keep your name to yourself.” she said as she walked away.

“He made me late. Now that stupid chief doctor is gonna scream.” she said.

“Just wait bro….just a few months...get your certificate and become a Psychiatrist yourself.” priya said

Anu drifted off to sleep thinking about her already encounters with mr.Ajay Ramasamy and how she will reject him in a way that embarrasses him and he will resign his job and get admitted in her hospital.

The next morning, her dad forced her to go to the Ramasamy’s house. He and her mom went along for company.

“Ravi….come in.” Ajay’s dad said.

“How are you Ramu?” her dad asked.

“You know radha already but here is my daughter….Anuksha. I think she has already met Ajay.” ravi said ajay came down dresses in a t-shirt and his uniform jeans.

His eyes fell on Anu who was glaring at him. Her dad noticed it and touched her shoulder.

“Dont miss a great guy for your ego.” he whispered as she glared at him. She looked back at ajay who was smirking at her as he sat on the seat next to his dad.

“So...she is ok with the marriage?” his dad asked looking at anu for an answer.

“Say yes anu.” her dad forced her.

“Y..yyes” she said.

“She is just shy.” her dad said as she glared at Ajay.

“Ajay...she is ok with the marriage...and i already told you we get to choose.” his dad said.

“Whatever dad. As long as you don't make me marry a bajaari, i am ok.”he whispered to his dad who sat beside him.